FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
#299577
darwin dali wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
Hammer278 wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
scotty wrote:I can't keep up with you bar stewards! I think even WB is about to pass me despite some 2 1/2 year gap!
You're on a poor tire stratergy. :hehe:

That, and I work from home and have three computers going in front of me most of the times, so it's easy to keep the forum up and browse it periodically here and there. There's always something being posted that simply must be responded to. :) If you take away my mod cleaning spam posts, I'd be down in the 3000 post count range.
Are you a trader? Always keen on finding others who share my interest. But I only have 1 desktop and a laptop. :blush:
No I have morals and value the general welfare of society. :hehe: But seriously, just work in the techie realm and have to sometimes set up scenarios and have certain machines for certain tasks, 12 computers in home domain. I force even my wife and kids with their computers to log into the domain. :rofl:
The thirteenth amendment, abolishing slavery, was passed by the Senate in April 1864, and by the House of Representatives in January 1865. The amendment did not take effect until it was ratified by three fourths of the states, which occurred on December 6, 1865 when Georgia ratified it. On that date, all remaining slaves became officially free.
You have your dungeon...
User avatar
By geetface9
#299579
Oh hey guys, this seems a proper place to post this, so BOOOOOOOOM I'M FREE OF ALL THE CREDIT CARD DEBT THAT I RACKED UP DUE TO MY MARRIAGE!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


Image
#299583
What's Burning? wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
Hammer278 wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
scotty wrote:I can't keep up with you bar stewards! I think even WB is about to pass me despite some 2 1/2 year gap!
You're on a poor tire stratergy. :hehe:

That, and I work from home and have three computers going in front of me most of the times, so it's easy to keep the forum up and browse it periodically here and there. There's always something being posted that simply must be responded to. :) If you take away my mod cleaning spam posts, I'd be down in the 3000 post count range.
Are you a trader? Always keen on finding others who share my interest. But I only have 1 desktop and a laptop. :blush:
No I have morals and value the general welfare of society. :hehe: But seriously, just work in the techie realm and have to sometimes set up scenarios and have certain machines for certain tasks, 12 computers in home domain. I force even my wife and kids with their computers to log into the domain. :rofl:
The thirteenth amendment, abolishing slavery, was passed by the Senate in April 1864, and by the House of Representatives in January 1865. The amendment did not take effect until it was ratified by three fourths of the states, which occurred on December 6, 1865 when Georgia ratified it. On that date, all remaining slaves became officially free.
You have your dungeon...
You compare an enslaved wife and child labor to my dungeon? :yikes::yikes::nono::nono:
By Hammer278
#299595
Congrats Geetface....let that be a lesson to you though, Rule #1 in life - never give a woman your credit card. :twisted:
User avatar
By geetface9
#299615
Hammer278 wrote:Congrats Geetface....let that be a lesson to you though, Rule #1 in life - never give a woman your credit card. :twisted:
Lesson learned ten times over dude!! :D
User avatar
By myownalias
#299779
andrew wrote:Jaberwocky is back in green.

Just thought I'd mention it. :)
Yes, he is being punished for good behaviour! :D
User avatar
By myownalias
#299803
Jabberwocky wrote:Just remember I rule with an iron fist lol.
Are you still using one of those old fashioned Iron Fists? I have just upgraded to the latest titanium model... much more comfortable!
#299804
myownalias wrote:I have just upgraded to the latest titanium model... much more comfortable!
I have just upgraded to the titanic latex model... much more uncomfortable for the one who gets it!
User avatar
By texasmr2
#299805
geetface9 wrote:Oh hey guys, this seems a proper place to post this, so BOOOOOOOOM I'M FREE OF ALL THE CREDIT CARD DEBT THAT I RACKED UP DUE TO MY MARRIAGE!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


Image

Congrats!! :drink:

I am also debt free but I did stop using credit cards abot 20yrs ago, if I cannot pay cash or use my debit card I do not need it.
User avatar
By myownalias
#299809
darwin dali wrote:
myownalias wrote:I have just upgraded to the latest titanium model... much more comfortable!
I have just upgraded to the titanic latex model... much more uncomfortable for the one who gets it!
You had to go and lower the tone of the conversation, we really cant take you anywhere can we? :nono:
  • 1
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 224

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!