FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By LRW
#298758
LewEngBridewell wrote:
LRW wrote:I detest Johnny Herbert. He is such a smug bum, and doesn't know how to present. He was awful on the practice sessions today.

Can we have Damon back for Quali and race?
Or you could just watch the BBC :P
I could of..... oh, no wait, I couldnt - becasue they dont show the practice sessions....... :wink:

(and I probably will for quali. For the race it will be whatever channel my father-in-law wants to watch, as we will be over the in-laws Saturday night / Sunday.)
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#298761
LRW wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
LRW wrote:I detest Johnny Herbert. He is such a smug bum, and doesn't know how to present. He was awful on the practice sessions today.

Can we have Damon back for Quali and race?
Or you could just watch the BBC :P
I could of..... oh, no wait, I couldnt - becasue they dont show the practice sessions....... :wink:

(and I probably will for quali. For the race it will be whatever channel my father-in-law wants to watch, as we will be over the in-laws Saturday night / Sunday.)
I swear they showed the practice on BBC4 or something... I don't know I didn't watch them live... will most likely be watching live quali and race though! :)
By andrew
#298777
LewEngBridewell wrote:
LRW wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
LRW wrote:I detest Johnny Herbert. He is such a smug bum, and doesn't know how to present. He was awful on the practice sessions today.

Can we have Damon back for Quali and race?
Or you could just watch the BBC :P
I could of..... oh, no wait, I couldnt - becasue they dont show the practice sessions....... :wink:

(and I probably will for quali. For the race it will be whatever channel my father-in-law wants to watch, as we will be over the in-laws Saturday night / Sunday.)
I swear they showed the practice on BBC4 or something... I don't know I didn't watch them live... will most likely be watching live quali and race though! :)
BBC 4 doesn't come on until 7pm plusI doubt they will show anything F1 related what with all the highbrow-ness of the channel. Maybe the red button will show the practice sessions (it did last year) when they're not showing the same thing on a 15 minute loop for the past 3 days.
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#298778
andrew wrote:BBC 4 doesn't come on until 7pm plusI doubt they will show anything F1 related what with all the highbrow-ness of the channel. Maybe the red button will show the practice sessions (it did last year) when they're not showing the same thing on a 15 minute loop for the past 3 days.
:doh: What a berk I am. Yes, practice is shown on the red button. :hehe:
By vaptin
#298780
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:BBC 4 doesn't come on until 7pm plusI doubt they will show anything F1 related what with all the highbrow-ness of the channel. Maybe the red button will show the practice sessions (it did last year) when they're not showing the same thing on a 15 minute loop for the past 3 days.
:doh: What a berk I am. Yes, practice is shown on the red button. :hehe:
I told you that yesterday, listen to Andrew and not me, that's how it is now? :gonnagetit:

BBC's coverage for the live races they have is pretty much identical to last year, only with some new people. Practice is on the red-button and also online.
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#298782
vaptin wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:BBC 4 doesn't come on until 7pm plusI doubt they will show anything F1 related what with all the highbrow-ness of the channel. Maybe the red button will show the practice sessions (it did last year) when they're not showing the same thing on a 15 minute loop for the past 3 days.
:doh: What a berk I am. Yes, practice is shown on the red button. :hehe:
I told you that yesterday, listen to Andrew and not me, that's how it is now? :gonnagetit:

BBC's coverage for the live races they have is pretty much identical to last year, only with some new people. Practice is on the red-button and also online.
Sorry vaptin, I knew you'd told me, I just got mixed up. Silly me :blush:
User avatar
By headless
#305521
Hate $ky!
User avatar
By geetface9
#308576
The only thing I get at work are sky streams so that's what I watch. The only thing I mind about sky is the commentators. Do they HAVE to wear pink and blue EVERY weekend????????????? Man the :censored: up!!!!!!!!!!!! That really irks me for some reason so bad. It's probably cuz they are all c0ck loving f4gs, especially martin brundle.
User avatar
By geetface9
#308577
Oh, I forgot to mention purple. Purple isn't bad on its own, but next to blue and pink, those guys look like a bunch of cotton candy, @$$hole loving butt munchers. I prefer F1 being commentated on by less fruity b1tches.
User avatar
By racechick
#308580
On sky weeks, you can watch practice sessions live on the computer on BBC sports

EDIT: actually you might not be able to . I thought this was a sky weks but its not its a BBC week :blush: Good job I realised before quali!
By LRW
#308589
geetface9 wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention purple. Purple isn't bad on its own, but next to blue and pink, those guys look like a bunch of cotton candy, @$$hole loving butt munchers. I prefer F1 being commentated on by less fruity b1tches.
Sounds like you need to come out of the closet G9. Protesting far too much :wink:

I quite like pink shirts on a man.
By LRW
#308590
geetface9 wrote:Not available in my region :crying::crying::crying:
Watch online through a proxy server?
User avatar
By racechick
#308591
Oops. sorry
User avatar
By geetface9
#308880
LRW wrote:
geetface9 wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention purple. Purple isn't bad on its own, but next to blue and pink, those guys look like a bunch of cotton candy, @$$hole loving butt munchers. I prefer F1 being commentated on by less fruity b1tches.
Sounds like you need to come out of the closet G9. Protesting far too much :wink:

I quite like pink shirts on a man.
I don't mind them, just not every week. If you where pink every time I see you on camera, just admit that you suck $#@! and guzzle !@# rather than pretending to be straight. I don't like them insulting my average intelligence on so frequent a basis :banghead:
LRW wrote:
geetface9 wrote:Not available in my region :crying::crying::crying:
Watch online through a proxy server?
Not quite sure how to do that, though I'm sure I could figure it out thanks to google :twisted: but I doubt it'd work here at work any way. Took me such a long time to find streams here that weren't blocked!!
  • 1
  • 51
  • 52
  • 53
  • 54
  • 55
  • 60

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!