FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
#297559
"He" isn't an entirely accurate description. It and I shared a beer and Thai food once. :hehe:

Yes RC, I was changed... in that I now walk with a permanent limp like fiddy cent.
#297560
What's Burning? wrote:"He" isn't an entirely accurate description. It and I shared a beer and Thai food once. :hehe:

Yes RC, I was changed... in that I now walk with a permanent limp like fiddy cent.
:headpat:
#297953
Blackavar wrote:Hurray for the bank holiday on Monday! :D

Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

:drink:
Pubs and good food. :drink:
#298106
Blackavar wrote:Hurray for the bank holiday on Monday! :D

Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

:drink:
Well the weekend's come and gone, but the highlight for me was running in the Scottish 10 mile championships yesterday. Perfect running conditions and I did better than I thought I would. Tired and slightly sore today mind you! :)
#298116
The weekend went far too quickly :(

Spent it at home in Lancashire. Back to London tomorrow.
By andrew
#298538
LewEngBridewell wrote:I hate mouth ulcers :irked:
Well I hate you....









































...is what a mouth ulcer might say in reply to your comment.

Had you going there. :hehe:
#298541
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:I hate mouth ulcers :irked:
Well I hate you....

...is what a mouth ulcer might say in reply to your comment.

Had you going there. :hehe:
:eek: You had me worried there, darling.....
By andrew
#298542
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:I hate mouth ulcers :irked:
Well I hate you....

...is what a mouth ulcer might say in reply to your comment.

Had you going there. :hehe:
:eek: You had me worried there, darling.....
There there :headpat:

(that smiley looks too dodgy for my liking)
#298546
I love the smiley. It makes me happy.

The same can't be said of this ulcer. I'm getting a strong urge to stab it with a compass or something. I doubt it would be wise though.... :(
  • 1
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 224

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!