FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
Of the silverstone races- 2003 stands out a mile above the rest-brilliant! Edge of the seat all the way. loved it! And my man didnt even win it :D
By Stephen
You can also buy tickets to Formula One races from Forumula1.com, here.
By texasmr2
You can also buy tickets to Formula One races from Forumula1.com, here.

In my best Austin Powers imitation "Yah baby yah"!!!
By al4x
ive never been to a gp event, i bet the tickets are more than last year!
By racechick
Nope. Same :D
By al4x
im suprise, one year ill have to get down there, it looks a bit silly going on your own tho!!

and of course id have to get a renault hat :wink:
By racechick
You can have my Remault vest top :lol::lol: doubt it will suit you tho! Ive already given my renault hoody away :evil:
You wouldnt be on your own, bet theres always loads going from this forum :D
By al4x
a secret renault supporter (or used to be)?? lol
By racechick
used to be :lol: and quite openly til Alonso went mental. (The top and hoody have alonsos name and number 5 on :oops: ). Dont actually mind remault tho not keen on Flavio.
By 7UpJordan
I'm ordering my 3-day ticket next Friday when I get paid, think I'm gonna sit on the Stowe Grandstand. :)
By racechick
Coool!!
By 7UpJordan
Got my ticket booked just this second, Stowe appears to have sold out, but I've bought a 3-day grandstand ticket for Hangar Straight instead. :)
By juggles
I've just got a Race Day ticket in Abbey with my godfather, is that an ok place to sit? It's on a 90 degree turn so hopefully'll get some overtaking. Bit worried cause it's uncovered but should be fine. I get back from holiday the day before, hehe, hope I won't be too knackered.
By Rob-F1
This year will be my 8th British Grand Prix that I shall be attending in a row, its a disease, I just LOVE it. I'm sat at Bridge corner this year, not a bad view to be honest. Sat there in 2006.
By Sam-KK24
I hope to be attenting this year :) All depends on Exam results..

See our F1 related articles too!