FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
#297521
LewEngBridewell wrote:The thing is... I eat like a gannet but put on no weight at all. Metabolism going through the roof! :hehe:

I suppose I should be thankful for this. It may not last all my life :eek:
Eat a lot of fish do you? :hehe:


McLaren wrote:Not my fault the sweatys are wimps :wink::hehe:
I do find it funny that someone can spend all their free time in a gym and still be a wimp and someone like me that's built like a rake is seemingly stronger. :hehe:
#297524
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:The thing is... I eat like a gannet but put on no weight at all. Metabolism going through the roof! :hehe:

I suppose I should be thankful for this. It may not last all my life :eek:
Eat a lot of fish do you? :hehe:


McLaren wrote:Not my fault the sweatys are wimps :wink::hehe:
I do find it funny that someone can spend all their free time in a gym and still be a wimp and someone like me that's built like a rake is seemingly stronger. :hehe:
I was waiting for a bite :wink: ,The scots make up something like 66% of the S.A.S ,that just about says it all m8,they are made of hard stuff.I have many friends in the army and know many mad scotsmen.True grit :thumbup:
#297528
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:The world moves in mysterious ways............... :spin:
Especially with enough beer or vodka in your system... :drink:
:rofl:

A few pints of ale and I operate in all sorts of mysterious ways! :drink::twisted::whip:
#297529
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:The world moves in mysterious ways............... :spin:
Especially with enough beer or vodka in your system... :drink:
:rofl:

A few pints of ale and I operate in all sorts of mysterious ways! :drink::twisted::whip:
That explains the McLaren support then. :hehe:
#297530
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:The world moves in mysterious ways............... :spin:
Especially with enough beer or vodka in your system... :drink:
:rofl:

A few pints of ale and I operate in all sorts of mysterious ways! :drink::twisted::whip:
That explains the McLaren support then. :hehe:
Ooooooo you cheeky lil' sod, you!!! :handbag:

:hehe::wink:
#297532
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:The world moves in mysterious ways............... :spin:
Especially with enough beer or vodka in your system... :drink:
:rofl:

A few pints of ale and I operate in all sorts of mysterious ways! :drink::twisted::whip:
That explains the McLaren support then. :hehe:
Ooooooo you cheeky lil' sod, you!!! :handbag:

:hehe::wink:
Nearly got us back on-topic by mentioning McLaren. :hehe:
#297535
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:Nearly got us back on-topic by mentioning McLaren. :hehe:
Mate, this thread NEEDED to be derailed! :rofl:
True that. You know I've taken off my tin foil hat and have removed the 80 wire coat hangers that I hang from my ceiling when I've been reading this one. :hehe:
#297536
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:Nearly got us back on-topic by mentioning McLaren. :hehe:
Mate, this thread NEEDED to be derailed! :rofl:
True that. You know I've taken off my tin foil hat and have removed the 80 wire coat hangers that I hang from my ceiling when I've been reading this one. :hehe:
I gave up participating for a while, because it was becoming so tedious to read. But, I saw a good opportunity to derail... and POUNCED! :P:twisted::whip:
#297537
Hmmm. well I think you guys need to start another thread to discuss your bodies and clear off out of the Hamilton one!
#297538
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:Nearly got us back on-topic by mentioning McLaren. :hehe:
Mate, this thread NEEDED to be derailed! :rofl:
True that. You know I've taken off my tin foil hat and have removed the 80 wire coat hangers that I hang from my ceiling when I've been reading this one. :hehe:
I gave up participating for a while, because it was becoming so tedious to read. But, I saw a good opportunity to derail... and POUNCED! :P:twisted::whip:
Looks like we've incurred the wrath of Racechick.

Can I suggest that this claptrap is moved to this here steam powered thread of no fixed topic, abode or trousers? :hehe:
#297539
racechick wrote:Hmmm. well I think you guys need to start another thread to discuss your bodies and clear off out of the Hamilton one!
Apologies RC :wink:

I will behave now ...for the time being!

Yes, like andrew says, feel free to transfer the off-topic posts to the banter thread :)
  • 1
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 224

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!