FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
By andrew
#297488
LRW wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:I never really got into Friends...
I will say, Friends is one of those shows that never fails to make me chuckle. Its not that I laugh so much that my ribs hurt, but I definitely get a good chuckle every-time I watch it. And that is regardless of the amount of times Ive seen the episode (in the UK its on constant loop, pretty much every day - was E4 now Comedy Central). I can even know the punchline coming up, and I will still laugh out loud at it.
You may need professional help. :hehe:
#297489
Well, talking of TV, I've just watched the final ever episode of The Weakest Link on the BBC. It was one of the better quiz shows that one, IMO. :yes:
#297491
andrew wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter banned :banghead:
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers :thumbup:
I don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD! :P
I can help you with that :whip::whip::whip:
Shall we begin with pictures?
Lew before (left) and after (right) his treatment at the dungeon. Your milage may vary.
Image
Are pointy ears a known side effect of the treatment? :hehe:
Yeah, we have a little nook with a contraption where you get flogged while being suspended by your ears - very popular among Trekkies.
#297511
McLaren wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:And who's that looking through the bars? :rofl:

I wish I was as toned as that...

I'm better toned than the one on the left and i'm touching 40 :)
In terms of years, I'm a mere boy in comparison. And it shows physically too! :rofl:
#297513
LewEngBridewell wrote:
McLaren wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:And who's that looking through the bars? :rofl:

I wish I was as toned as that...

I'm better toned than the one on the left and i'm touching 40 :)
In terms of years, I'm a mere boy in comparison. And it shows physically too! :rofl:
wimp :wink::hehe: get up the gym :thumbup:
#297514
LewEngBridewell wrote:
McLaren wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:And who's that looking through the bars? :rofl:

I wish I was as toned as that...

I'm better toned than the one on the left and i'm touching 40 :)
In terms of years, I'm a mere boy in comparison. And it shows physically too! :rofl:
Image
#297515
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
McLaren wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:And who's that looking through the bars? :rofl:

I wish I was as toned as that...

I'm better toned than the one on the left and i'm touching 40 :)
In terms of years, I'm a mere boy in comparison. And it shows physically too! :rofl:
Image
:rofl:
#297516
McLaren wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
McLaren wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:And who's that looking through the bars? :rofl:

I wish I was as toned as that...

I'm better toned than the one on the left and i'm touching 40 :)
In terms of years, I'm a mere boy in comparison. And it shows physically too! :rofl:
wimp :wink::hehe: get up the gym :thumbup:
I work with a couple of people that go to the gym. Funnily, I can lift heavier loads than them and I've never set foot in a gym and am currently at the thinnest I've been for a quite a while. :D
#297517
The thing is... I eat like a gannet but put on no weight at all. Metabolism going through the roof! :hehe:

I suppose I should be thankful for this. It may not last all my life :eek:
#297519
andrew wrote:
McLaren wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
McLaren wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:And who's that looking through the bars? :rofl:

I wish I was as toned as that...

I'm better toned than the one on the left and i'm touching 40 :)
In terms of years, I'm a mere boy in comparison. And it shows physically too! :rofl:
wimp :wink::hehe: get up the gym :thumbup:
I work with a couple of people that go to the gym. Funnily, I can lift heavier loads than them and I've never set foot in a gym and am currently at the thinnest I've been for a quite a while. :D
Not my fault the sweatys are wimps :wink::hehe:
#297520
McLaren wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:The thing is... I eat like a gannet but put on no weight at all. Metabolism going through the roof! :hehe:

I suppose I should be thankful for this. It may not last all my life :eek:

I hate you :hehe: Wish I could :hehe:
:hehe::wink:
  • 1
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 224

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!