FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
#295274
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:You are now officially Forumula1.com's official stalker
:flasher:
Don't I knows it! Every F1 forum I go onto and he's there! :eek:
Oh, I have my fingers in many pies... :twisted:
#295276
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:You are now officially Forumula1.com's official stalker
:flasher:
Don't I knows it! Every F1 forum I go onto and he's there! :eek:
Oh, I have my fingers in many pies... :twisted:
And he's ambidextrous. :wink:
#295497
I'm grumpy. :irked:

McLaren finally have a great car, which pleases me immensely. Yet, as soon as we realise this, we get news of the Ferrari / RBR shares thing AND the fact that viewing figures have plummeted in the UK.

Life

Is

Not

FAIR

I'm going to cry my eyes out now, excuse me. :cry::cryfloods:
#295514
LewEngBridewell wrote:I'm grumpy. :irked:

McLaren finally have a great car, which pleases me immensely. Yet, as soon as we realise this, we get news of the Ferrari / RBR shares thing AND the fact that viewing figures have plummeted in the UK.

Life

Is

Not

FAIR

I'm going to cry my eyes out now, excuse me. :cry::cryfloods:
SUCH a baby! :hehe:
#297252
LRW wrote:America makes such good TV.
The days of America making good TVs are long gone, they were first replaced by Japan making the good ones, now it's Korea and China.
By LRW
#297253
What's Burning? wrote:
LRW wrote:America makes such good TV.
The days of America making good TVs are long gone, they were first replaced by Japan making the good ones, now it's Korea and China.
Rubbish sense of humour though....

:wink:
#297274
There's nothing better than a quality British TV Drama in my opinion. Best thing on TV, other than F1.

What else have we got? Reality TV :thumbdown:
User avatar
By Blackavar
#297295
America makes great dramas. Their comedies can be absolutely woeful though. Mike & Molly and Rules of Engagement are the worst shows in the history of ever.
By LRW
#297300
Blackavar wrote:America makes great dramas. Their comedies can be absolutely woeful though. Mike & Molly and Rules of Engagement are the worst shows in the history of ever.
BUT - stuff like....

Modern Family
How I Met Your Mother
My Name is Earl
Big Bang Theory
Shameless USA (William H Macy is sublime in it - MUCH better than UK version).
Office USA (again, another rip-off - but taken in such a different direction, I dont even associate it with the original)

.... Are awesome.
User avatar
By Blackavar
#297302
Ah yeah, there are some great stuff as well. Most of the ones you've listed are great. But then there's also Two and a Half Men and Everybody Loves Raymond as well! How they ever became popular I'll never know.

The Office is much better American style though. Good point.

Shameless though! Much better in the UK! :o

Would you classify it as a comedy though? Not sure I would...
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 224

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!