- 15 Mar 12, 11:58#294259
Is that it?
Blackavar wrote:BBC are saying their highlights package will usually have around 1 hour of action.

F1 and Motorsport Forums
Blackavar wrote:BBC are saying their highlights package will usually have around 1 hour of action.

LRW wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17350644Blackavar wrote:BBC are saying their highlights package will usually have around 1 hour of action.Is that it?
BBC wrote:The highlights programmes will broadcast all the key events of the race - you can expect in the region of an hour's worth of action - as well as including new analysis tools to take our post-race coverage with Jake Humphrey, David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan to a new level.
Blackavar wrote:Feeling the pressure of some competition are they....?LRW wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17350644Blackavar wrote:BBC are saying their highlights package will usually have around 1 hour of action.Is that it?
1 hour of racing, the rest for analysis.BBC wrote:The highlights programmes will broadcast all the key events of the race - you can expect in the region of an hour's worth of action - as well as including new analysis tools to take our post-race coverage with Jake Humphrey, David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan to a new level.

Blackavar wrote:I am not amused.LRW wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17350644Blackavar wrote:BBC are saying their highlights package will usually have around 1 hour of action.Is that it?
1 hour of racing, the rest for analysis.BBC wrote:The highlights programmes will broadcast all the key events of the race - you can expect in the region of an hour's worth of action - as well as including new analysis tools to take our post-race coverage with Jake Humphrey, David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan to a new level.

LewEngBridewell wrote:I KNEW IT!!!Blackavar wrote:I am not amused.LRW wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17350644Blackavar wrote:BBC are saying their highlights package will usually have around 1 hour of action.Is that it?
1 hour of racing, the rest for analysis.BBC wrote:The highlights programmes will broadcast all the key events of the race - you can expect in the region of an hour's worth of action - as well as including new analysis tools to take our post-race coverage with Jake Humphrey, David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan to a new level.
andrew wrote:The BBC don't have the rights to football or golf ,sky has it all these days .LewEngBridewell wrote:I KNEW IT!!!Blackavar wrote:I am not amused.LRW wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17350644Blackavar wrote:BBC are saying their highlights package will usually have around 1 hour of action.Is that it?
1 hour of racing, the rest for analysis.BBC wrote:The highlights programmes will broadcast all the key events of the race - you can expect in the region of an hour's worth of action - as well as including new analysis tools to take our post-race coverage with Jake Humphrey, David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan to a new level.Yet again, the BBC has stiffed us! Plenty of cash for football, golf, olypmics and unkown so-called celebrities making complete arses of themselves on Saturday night yet none for F1. After all their crap about the BBC being the home of F1. What a shower of
bags!

synsei wrote:I'm uncertain as to Ecclestone's role in all this now. Some reports state that the deal between SKY and the BBC was instigated by the BBC, and now I read that Ecclestone has been pushing for F1 to go fully PPV for a while...This is all BBC.



myownalias wrote:SKY F1, starting to seriously disappoint! Way too many repeated programmes, I don't need to watch Emerson Fittipaldi Legends of F1 programme four times! And now Sky are advertising during practice, five minutes of ads every 30 minutes it seems. I'm betting that they'll advertise between Q1, Q2 and Q3 sessions as well, this is exactly why I was opposed to F1 going to Sky!No adverts during the race though.

calvins48 wrote:Maybe not when weather is wet but in dry sessions there is often lots going on, losing 15 - 20 minutes of the practice to adverts will turn many off, let's face it, it's only the hardcore fan that watches the practice sessions, I actually liked the BBC practice because when things were slow, the commentary team would often talk tech, we miss that because of the ads!myownalias wrote:SKY F1, starting to seriously disappoint! Way too many repeated programmes, I don't need to watch Emerson Fittipaldi Legends of F1 programme four times! And now Sky are advertising during practice, five minutes of ads every 30 minutes it seems. I'm betting that they'll advertise between Q1, Q2 and Q3 sessions as well, this is exactly why I was opposed to F1 going to Sky!No adverts during the race though.
Ads during practice are understandable since there's not much action.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!