FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
The following site http://www.tuttomclaren.it has got to be one of the best sites ever. I spent a whole day on it (at work hehehehe very productive I am) as I realy enjoyed it and I am a hardcore Ferrari fan! Only thing is that its in Italian. Tutto McLaren means ALL MCLAREN. It has stats such as every single race McLaren has ever one, stating the GP, the year, the exact car, the driver. It also has every single car (both race and road car) McLaren has ever built going to detail on the year the engine it had etc etc etc. This kind of data is easy to access and understand (even if you cannot speak Italian) as its in table format and the important words you need to know to get you through a similar to English or familiar. The names are all the same of course. There is also plenty more on the site from the history of McLaren to major events that happened to McLaren and also success etc. If you want to have a read and cant understand Italian you can still get through it by using an on-line translator. Its a great site as even I a Ferrari fan enjoyed it. So thats to all you McLaren supporters. :)

PS for 2008 season FORZA FERRARI, VAMOS ARRIBA FERRARI, GO FERRARI, FERRARI JE MOJ SRCE. :) Ciao / Zbogom
By McLaren Fan
I see what you mean. It is a great site, there were some cars I barely knew existed. Thanks!

There must be some people in Italy who have some sense after all. :D
By kezza7
that would b a great website! if i cud speak italian
By certom
what a chaos! i can't understand anything!! ;)
By AKR
McLaren Fan Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see what you mean. It is a great site, there were some cars I barely knew existed. Thanks!

There must be some people in Italy who have some sense after all.

I'm glad you liked it. I was shocked when I discovered the site because in all my years in Italy and all people Italian I know and have met no one likes McLaren so this is a world first discovery for me. *LOL*

See our F1 related articles too!