FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Stephen
It's early to start talking about winners and losers in 2007, but who do you think will be in the running next year?

I understand from my own sources that the Ferrari engined Redbull could be up there with the likes of Honda next season. BMW also look strong. I expect McLaren to slip down, along with Williams.

I will be betting on Kimi and Ferrari as champions though! ;)
By bud
I can guarantee now that Redbull will be using Renault engines, with Torro Rosso having the Ferrari units. but whens the last time a full developed Newey car has won a title? 99! time will tell though with his reinvigorated RB3 project.

but yeah too early to tell with alot of the teams, so many factors involved. All the top Michelin teams have to re invent themselves to run on Bridgestone rubber, and Ferrari heirachy is being reshuffled along with the drivers so might not be so smooth down Maranello early on. And to suggest the downfall of Mclaren what basis is that on? the team who worked on the MP4 20 all this year were working on the 22, not the 21. so we will see
By Irv the Swerve
BMW have a good chance next season. Im really looking forward to Kubica racing next season. Amazing that he got on the podium in Monza and maybe if BMW do well on the BS might get there first win.
By Dazza
If Honda can produce a fast and reliable car, i think a title battle involving Raikkonen and Button would be cool. :)
By darwin dali
I'd like to see BMW-Sauber up at the sharp end. I will support anybody who gives the evil empire McLaren/FA a good run for their money :D
Looking forward to how the KR-FM battle will shake out.
By bud
Evil empire my bottom ..... is Mac in bed with the FIA? enough said fool!
By darwin dali
Dunno 'bout your bottom - could be fun...
By bud
its pretty good!!! :P

oh and the fool comment, picture Mr T saying that ;)

See our F1 related articles too!