- 12 Mar 12, 23:01#293736
Ichabod wrote:I missed the 1st hour as Layer Cake on Channel 5 seemed far more interesting. From what I saw of what can only be described as a 2 hour Sky advert, I didn't miss anything. I think I watched about 30 minutes but got bored of their presentors very nearly taling turn about with each sentance and their bloody touch screen thing for drawing circles round things that were already pretty obvious. It was every bit as bad as the BBC coverage.racechick wrote:I agree I watched the first hour (then I got bored and did the washing up and folded the washing)racechick wrote:For the non skyers, there a programme on tonight at 10pm for 2hrs '2012 F1 preview'. Its on a station called 'picktv' and its freeview. No idea what it will be like but Im recording it (pub callsI watched this. It was actually the SKY preview prgramme shown on freeview. I wasnt impressed(though to be fair I watched it after midnigh and was tierd). It told me nothing I didnt already know. Brundle looked stiff and awkward and there was non of the comaraderie we've got used to on BBC.)





