FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#292915
A product of fame academy he is.
LRW wrote:
wow. that is PAP!!
+1

Maybe they just looked at the title without listening to it.
User avatar
By calvins48
#292918
I tried to post a negative comment on the video but it wasn't approved. Wonder why...
By andrew
#292920
I'm so happy I won't have to listen to this twangy pop rubbish everytime I watch an F1 race! :rofl:
By LRW
#292922
stonemonkey wrote:A product of fame academy he is.
LRW wrote:
wow. that is PAP!!
+1

Maybe they just looked at the title without listening to it.
Ha ha. Probably. Or the other extreme is its the end result of 8months of focus groups and meetings and surveys.
By andrew
#292924
LRW wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:A product of fame academy he is.
LRW wrote:
wow. that is PAP!!
+1

Maybe they just looked at the title without listening to it.
Ha ha. Probably. Or the other extreme is its the end result of 8months of focus groups and meetings and surveys.
Or they ran out of money and had to buy some bargin basement £2.99 rubbish from the local car boot sale. :hehe:
User avatar
By calvins48
#292925
BBC used the same song for their 2010 outtro:



A much better job by the BBC!!
User avatar
By myownalias
#292930
Ultimately, it's only a 50 second intro, so it isn't that important, but that said Fleetwood Mac's "The Chain" is synonymous with F1, one of my first memories of F1 is that bass solo intro!
User avatar
By synsei
#292934
Oh dear... :rolleyes:
User avatar
By vlad
#292938
This intro is not that bad, but it's too american... Btw, BBC was always better, in every way!
User avatar
By calvins48
#292940
vlad wrote:This intro is not that bad, but it's too american... Btw, BBC was always better, in every way!
It's also very 'Sky'. A big crescendo sort of tone. But that's not F1 unfortunately. They should listen to the public and re-make the intro. :)
User avatar
By myownalias
#292943
Just making an assumption here but I suppose Sky didn't use "the chain" because it will be used by the BBC in 2012!
By LRW
#292944
myownalias wrote:Just making an assumption here but I suppose Sky didn't use "the chain" because it will be used by the BBC in 2012!
I would say you are correct.

So when the BBC drops F1 altogether in a couple of years, Sky can have "the chain"
User avatar
By calvins48
#292962
The intro:

User avatar
By McLaren
#292968
Don't like the intro ,but can't say I'm to worried.Knowing sky the coverage will be awesome :D
  • 1
  • 33
  • 34
  • 35
  • 36
  • 37
  • 60

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!