FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#29240
Still a boring looking car, those HUGE deflectors off the back of the sidepods look stupid.
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#29241
I was about to make a thread on this. Notice how modern their new car looks relative to their previous "new" cars (the ones with aerodynamic parts from the stone age).
User avatar
By vegas
#29250
McLaren Fan wrote:I was about to make a thread on this.
Your gonna have to be a lot faster then that if you wanna beat me.
By certom
#29275
McLaren Fan wrote:I was about to make a thread on this. Notice how modern their new car looks relative to their previous "new" cars (the ones with aerodynamic parts from the stone age).
as I said in another thread, this year's new stuff will concern just the nose :?

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!