FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By bud
The Raikkonen - Montoya partnership had the potential to be one of the most fearsome driver pairings in F1. I was gutted it didn't work out. :(

Would have helped if one of the drivers wasn't doing things like this :thumbup:

[youtube]y8IMaJjlnUY[/youtube]

I was in the grandstand right infront of that! Got some good photos as well of the big flame from JBs car.
By scotty
I was in the grandstand right infront of that! Got some good photos as well of the big flame from JBs car.

Post em up :) So Schumacher must have crashed right in front of you too huh? That was a really good race actually, thinking back.
By bud

Post em up :) So Schumacher must have crashed right in front of you too huh? That was a really good race actually, thinking back.

Will post them up later tonight, being from 06 theyre probably on my old PC before i converted to my Macs. :hehe: Totally forgot Schumi crashed that out he hopped over the fence best part was I was with 3 Ferrari fans that year, they were pretty quiet that day! :hehe:
By killem2
Kimi Raikkonen will appear on the popular BBC TV show Top Gear as next week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

The episode, due to be aired on March 11, will see the 2007 world champion drive a Suzuki Liana around the Top Gear Test Track at Dunsfield Aerodrome. Raikkonen will also be interviewed by the show's host Jeremy Clarkson.

His lap time in the Suzuki will be compared against those of Sebastian Vettel, Rubens Barrichello, Nigel Mansell, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Damon Hill, Mark Webber and of course the infamous Stig.

http://en.espnf1.com/lotusf1/motorsport/story/71806.html

WOOOOOOOT!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I still wanna see lewis have a go in the dry :yes:

And ace to have kimi back :)

Yeah me too, he'll destroy it for sure.
By Hammer278
Best memory of on track action reg Kimi is in this vid:

[youtube]5K9P9z_Lwa0[/youtube]

I was barracking for Kimi here mind you, didn't give a damn who Hamilton was...but this was the race I finally started giving a damn. First time the Iceman truly melted on track since entering F1. :whip:
By bud

Took me a while to find the back up of this, it wasn't on the old computer i was fretting i lost them for a while. Didn't get any of Schumi's crash, from memory that was a bit further up in front of the pit wall while i was in front of pit entry. But heres some pics from the race taken with a point and shoot so not great quality.

and to bring it back on topic

Kimi
By vlad
Montoya lvl Noob there! :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell
Nice pics there bud :thumbup:

My oh my what an amazing race that was! I'm sure the safety car did more laps than anyone else, what with Massa, Schumacher, Klien and Liuzzi all crashing heavily at various stages of the race. That's just of the top of my head! There'll have been more moments of action, in what was a chaotic race, and one of Melbourne's finest! :D
By geetface9
Can't wait to get home and see all this vids!! Woot!! I can't wait to see what kimi will do this year. Very interested in his team mate as well. Is it just me or does eric boullier seem like a d*ckhead?
By LewEngBridewell
Can't wait to get home and see all this vids!! Woot!! I can't wait to see what kimi will do this year. Very interested in his team mate as well. Is it just me or does eric boullier seem like a d*ckhead?

Well, put it this way. I wouldn't want the guy as my boss! :eek:
By Hammer278

I don't understand this animosity towards Boullier. Is it because of his thick glasses?

Or would you guys prefer Kevin Spacey as your boss instead. :P

[youtube]Q9RPM15_CW0&feature=related[/youtube]
By LewEngBridewell

I don't understand this animosity towards Boullier. Is it because of his thick glasses?

:hehe:

Oh it's nothing to do with the thick glasses! I mean, Eric Morecambe would've been an amazing team boss! :P

By stonemonkey

:hehe:

Oh it's nothing to do with the thick glasses! I mean, Eric Morecambe would've been an amazing team boss! :P

Can't begin to imagine what it would be like trying to deal with him as your boss.

Cool pics Bud.
By geetface9

[youtube]Q9RPM15_CW0&feature=related[/youtube]

LOL

Not sure...I just don't like the fact that petrov got kicked. And over the last two years, every article on the F1 site that has quotes from boullier just seems @$$hole-like to me. idk

See our F1 related articles too!