FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
#29187
For all McLaren's fans of Formula 1, I made the cursors of my favorite team McLaren.
31 cursors: 19 animated cursors and the others 22 cursors are normal.
Are great and I want to shared with anyone who like the McLaren Team.

Image
Image
[/img]

[Download] McLaren Cursors.zip
File size: 61 KB
http://interlinkknight.googlepages.com/ ... ursors.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://files.filefront.com/McLaren+Curs ... einfo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Feel free to share this files with anyone.
Last edited by InterlinkKnight on 02 Jul 08, 04:06, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
By bud
#29194
im thinking a deadly computer virus planted by a Ferrari fan ;)
User avatar
By InterlinkKnight
#29195
Ha Ha. of course its not a virus.

Hey, if you don't trust, click and view the zip file without opened and tell if I just want to share a file or if I want to spread something bad.

Scan the file with a anti-virus software.
By certom
#29228
i told you BUD, red men are everywhere :twisted:
User avatar
By bud
#29246
certom wrote:i told you BUD, red men are everywhere :twisted:
yeah in HELLLLL :twisted:
#36416
Now, I made new Ferrari Cursors. It's no my team, but my brother like the ferrari team and I make the cursors for him. You can download it in the link:

[Download] Ferrari Cursors.zip
File size: 50 KB
http://interlinkknight.googlepages.com/ ... ursors.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


I also made McLaren's and Ferrari's icons:

[Download] Formula 1 Icons.zip
File size: 163 KB
http://interlinkknight.googlepages.com/ ... _Icons.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy
Last edited by InterlinkKnight on 02 Jul 08, 04:10, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
By InterlinkKnight
#36894
I'm sorry but I don't have any icon or cursors of renault, but I recommend you that use a software to create your own icons and cursors called "IconLlover" of Aha-Soft. It is easy to use and you can download the free trial version and used for 30 days.

http://www.aha-soft.com/iconlover/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

good luck.
User avatar
By MS7XWDC
#51566
InterlinkKnight wrote:Now, I made the new Ferrari Cursors and Icons. It's no my team, but my brother like the ferrari team and I make the cursors and icons for him. You can download it in the link:

[Download] Ferrari Cursors and Icons.zip
5 Cursors and 8 Icons
File size: 171 KB
http://files.filefront.com/Ferrari+Curs ... einfo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I SIGNED UP JUST TO SAY THX FOR THE CURSORS !!
:clap:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!