FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Which incident was it which Sutil and Trulli were 'debating' over? :hehe:
Wow, that's strange... they've flipped the picture around, so it looks as if it's being played out in a mirror. Was very strange to watch! :hehe:

I remember that first lap... one of the more chaotic first laps that there's been.
Wow, that's strange... they've flipped the picture around, so it looks as if it's being played out in a mirror. Was very strange to watch! :hehe:

Yeah...at first I was like "Which other track in Brazil is used in F1...and how could I miss it??" :D
Some great moments there :hehe: . Love the Montoya ones. make me laugh every time.

We need a Montoya in F1. Some of that Latino spirit. Maldonado is kinda weak sauce.

No self respecting Latino macho man would wear braces. :hehe:
Some great moments there :hehe: . Love the Montoya ones. make me laugh every time.

We need a Montoya in F1. Some of that Latino spirit. Maldonado is kinda weak sauce.

:rofl:

Chalk and cheese! Absolute chalk and cheese :yes:

Chalk, cheese and weak sauce was Montoyas favourite snack between meals that he enjoyed about 7 times a day. :hehe:

Chalk, cheese and weak sauce was Montoyas favourite snack between meals that he enjoyed about 7 times a day. :hehe:

:gonnagetit::handbag: rc :P

Comparing Maldonado to MONTOYA?!?!?!?! :yikes::handbag:

i think its time he grew a nice 'tache :)

See our F1 related articles too!