FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Mine is when, actually it just happened at this race. Pele was presenting a trophy to MS and Brundle went up to Kimi and asked him why didnt you watch? Kimi smiles and replys with ''I was taking a s***.'' :lol::lol::lol:
By certom
funniest moment? mm...probably when i saw the psychedelic brasilian suit of FM!!
By Dazza
Mine is when, actually it just happened at this race. Pele was presenting a trophy to MS and Brundle went up to Kimi and asked him why didnt you watch? Kimi smiles and replys with ''I was taking a s***.'' :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, that one was unexpected from Kimi, he usually doesn't say much... :lol:
By Irv the Swerve
I was expecting Kimi saying well nothing and when he said it, Brundle didnt know what to do and said '' at least the car will be lighter!! '' :D , just brilliant and hopefully Kimi can do well in a ferrari.
Whats yours Dazza??
By Dazza
I was expecting Kimi saying well nothing and when he said it, Brundle didnt know what to do and said '' at least the car will be lighter!! '' :D , just brilliant and hopefully Kimi can do well in a ferrari.
Whats yours Dazza??

Well i think the Kimi thing is hard to beat. James Allen's hair is always a funny sight to behold :lol:
i mean with the salary he's on, you'd think he could get a better haircut :wink:
By Irv the Swerve
Yes very true :D . Another funny moment i can recall is i think in China and Alonso dropped the Champagne bottle for the crew only for them to let it slip and smash while Ferrari caught theirs :D. Too bad that they didnt let the Championships slip out of their grasp.
By Dazza
Yes very true :D . Another funny moment i can recall is i think in China and Alonso dropped the Champagne bottle for the crew only for them to let it slip and smash while Ferrari caught theirs :D. Too bad that they didnt let the Championships slip out of their grasp.

Well at least Ferrari have the satisfaction of knowing they won more races than Renault this season. Massa will be on a high and surely looking forward to '07. I hope Kimi and Felipe get along. It will be interesting to see which driver is the more successful of the two. You'd think Kimi, but Massa has won 2 races this year, you never know...
By Irv the Swerve
I feel that Massa has learnt a lot from Schuey and he has controlled his anger and aggression. Ill think i might put a flutter on him for the Championship next season.
By darwin dali
I feel that Massa has learnt a lot from Schuey and he has controlled his anger and aggression. Ill think i might put a flutter on him for the Championship next season.

Anger and aggression? What are you talking about?
By Irv the Swerve
From driving with Sauber when really he was just a kid. He has calmed is driving style down, instead of making silly mistakes.
By darwin dali
I know what you mean, but that's far from 'anger and aggression'. He's one of the most well-behaved and unconfrontational people in F1.
By Selcouth_Feline
I think he's done really well this season. Even at the start, he was a bit unreliable, but he seems to have really changed his driving style and I think he's got the potential to be one of the best in the field next season.
By bud
He has matured well this year, Felipe. but i think Kimi will still have his number at Ferrari.
By Irv the Swerve
I dont know about that. I think Massa could give Kimi a run for his money.
By darwin dali
Oh yeah, I've stated that before. Don't underestimate FM - he's learnt a LOT during this year, honed his racing skills (he was fast already), and he seems to be a good team player, which is very important with the Scuderia. He's got the advantage of knowing already his way around in the team and the car while KR will have a steep learning curve starting in January. I'm just curious whether KR has anything in his contract like MS used to have? We will probably never know for sure...

See our F1 related articles too!