FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
#302284
I've never found speech recognition to be worth a crap anywhere. When having it type out messages for me, I have to go back and fix all the things it misunderstood, and a friend with a different phone was always unable to get it to call the people he wanted it to call. He had a girlfriend named "Rissa" and told his phone to "call Rissa". It asked if he wanted it to "call grandma". He exclaimed "No!" and it responded "calling grandma". He hung up and continued trying and it kept getting it all wrong. He then tried telling it what numbers to enter to dial that way, but it only heard half of the digits and got those wrong.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!