FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By juggles
my godfather as a joint xmas and bday present is taking me to silverstone! gonna be so good. but i'd trade it for Liverpool ManU at Anfield. i haven't been to a race before but i can't see the atmosphere being anywhere near as electric
By scousers on tour 2008
I agree united,everton are sound games
juventus in 05 was magic and milan in 05 tops the lot but would like to see what its like at a race
By 7UpJordan
my godfather as a joint xmas and bday present is taking me to silverstone! gonna be so good. but i'd trade it for Liverpool ManU at Anfield. i haven't been to a race before but i can't see the atmosphere being anywhere near as electric

I've been to Anfield when Sheffield United went there in the Premiership last season, the atmosphere at Anfield's a bit overrated if you ask me, as are most Premiership grounds. The atmosphere at Silverstone was great. :)
By Irv the Swerve

I've been to Anfield when Sheffield United went there in the Premiership last season, the atmosphere at Anfield's a bit overrated if you ask me, as are most Premiership grounds. The atmosphere at Silverstone was great. :)

Cause we were playing a promoted/relegated club. :twisted::P

See our F1 related articles too!