FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
So that we can blow each other's heads off (not like that Darwin), I thought a post containing our PS3 Network and Xbox Live usernames would be a nice idea.

Mods, can we can keep this first post updated with all the PS3 Network/Xbox Live usernames mentioned on the thread, along with the corresponding member name - thanks!

(Last Updated: 14 July 2011)

PS3:
1. sa_20v - Stephen
2. flyer23 - Flyer23
3. KingKarter24 - Sam-KK24
4. Jensonb - Jensonb
5. Omax89 - EwmanM
6. LongbowUK - Longbow
7. Vanillabear009 - Vanilla-Bear
8. Robert182 - Robert182
9. hexagram244 - Hexagram
10. kneebyuk - kneeby
11. phrontistery - Selcouth_Feline
12. killerINSTINCT73 - MattMK45
13. oaba09 - oaba09
14. Da-Gypsy-King- - Forza_Rosso
15. Sol-bear - Jabberwocky
16. Stealthgate007 - Stealthgate007
17. nish2280 - nish2280
18. BuckNekidd - Bubbie

Xbox:
1. KingKarter24 - Sam-KK24
2. Mr EvolutionMan - Rivelution
3. MannersF1 - Rob-F1
4. Raider Monkz - Raider Monkz
5. Nakamura Celt - Irv The Swerve
6. Jens with a J - Jensonb
7. SilkCutJag1985 - 7UPJordan
8. Ix CHARLIE xI - McLarenFanBoy
9. hexagram244 - Hexagram
10. Saint Dean - SaintDean
11. ssmmdd - ssmmdd
12. Drthjustice- Drthjustice
By Irv the Swerve
Great idea Stephen, never in a million years would I have thought of that! :wink::P

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: Wanted Nakamura
See you there! :D
Last edited by Irv the Swerve on 11 Aug 09, 18:52, edited 2 times in total.
By texasmr2
Man I gotta get a PS3 it would be fun racing against other forum member's.

Excellent idea from our local 'brain trust' :D

Gregg
By deMuRe
May just bring forward my PS3 purchase date if more of us get online...
By deMuRe
BTW, what is the F1 game like on the PS3, any good?

Does in compete with PC games in terms of car physics? The PS2 F1 games were always owned by PC's due to raw processing power. Car Physics were always more details on games like GP3 and GP4.

Is the answer that the PS3 is strong now and it's just a matter of time before PC's take over again?
By Irv the Swerve

Does in compete with PC games in terms of car physics? The PS2 F1 games were always owned by PC's due to raw processing power. Car Physics were always more details on games like GP3 and GP4.

Is the answer that the PS3 is strong now and it's just a matter of time before PC's take over again?

I always prefered the PC racing games than on the PS2/3 etc. More detail and like you mentioned the car physics.
By Stephen

I always prefered the PC racing games than on the PS2/3 etc. More detail and like you mentioned the car physics.

Formula One Championship Edition on the PS3 is a work of art, highly recommended. The next GTA and Gran Turismo games are coming soon, so now is the time to buy! :D
By deMuRe

Formula One Championship Edition on the PS3 is a work of art, highly recommended. The next GTA and Gran Turismo games are coming soon, so now is the time to buy! :D

Oh hell, what I didn't want to hear, oh well looks like I'll be getting my PS3 very soon then...
By bud

guess you havent played F1 on the PS3 then ;)
By Irv the Swerve

guess you havent played F1 on the PS3 then ;)

Had a shot of my mates, not great. GP4 is where its at. 8)

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=p0QMiPOTy4w
By bud
Ive got GP4 on the pc and its not as impressive
By Irv the Swerve

Well vice versa with me, leave it at that shall we. :wink:
By bud

Well vice versa with me, leave it at that shall we. :wink:

just like the Rangers and Celtic rivalry we have :lol:

steven i sent a friend request to ya
By Stephen
Thanks - will try and add you now - the PS3 is working now, but trying to turn it on is like starting a car on a cold morning - it needs a bleeding choke! Shame once started it gives you about 5 minutes gameplay before turning off again. :(

New one is coming tomorrow - go Sony! :D
By Stephen
I take that back, won't start at all now. :( Will add you tomorrow dude.

See our F1 related articles too!