FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Schumacher 10th on the grid, he has it all to do. Car again fails on him.
The Bridgestones working really well and in Q2, Schumacher was over 800 tenths faster than Alonso

1 Massa
2 Raikkonen
3 Trulli
4 Alonso
5 Barrichello
6 Fisichella
7 R. Schumacher
8 Heidfeld
9 Kubica
10 MSC
By darwin dali
Not to mention he set a new lap record. Talk about retiring at the top of his game - if only the car didn't let him down.
Soooo, just a little mind game here: IF he manages to win this race from tenth on the grid and IF FA happens to not score, thus making MS the world champion, now THAT would be like going out with a big bang, wouldn't it? I for one could rest easy knowing to have witnessed F1 history for the ages!
Of course the big bang could also 'backfire' and his aspirations could go up in smoke, literally...
By darwin dali
BTW: seems like fuel pressure was at fault - they're doing a night shift to find out exactly how it happened.
BTW2: Congrats to FM - great performance in front of his home crowd (can you imagine being in Brazil tonight?); perfect timing of his exploit, for the WCC, for his own championship standing and for his future at Ferrari. This guy is fast and often quick (remember his first lap stats in the past?) - we can expect great things from him next year, possibly giving KR a run for his money :D
By bud
JV had a fuel pump changed earlier this season and had a ten place penalty! interesting!!! :roll:
By Irv the Swerve
There is always a crash at the Senna s and MSC is right in the pack but i can see him coming up the ranks and hopefully someone will do me a favour and chuck Alonso off.

See our F1 related articles too!