FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
Montreal.

Correct. It was at the Canadian Grand Prix, 2004.

Now smokin got 2/3 of the question correct, just to throw that out there, but decide amongst yourselves who asks the next question. :)
By smokin
I may as well pose the question.

A dispute over 10mm meant that the result of this race was not confirmed until a week after it had finished.

Race, year and 10mm of what?
By smokin
Malaysian GP, 1999, Ferrari barge boards and size of.

:clap:
Question time, andrew.
By smokin
France, 1985.

That JPS livery was something special.
By smokin
Try this one.

Race and year as usual.

helmet1.jpg

(No points for the owner - it's written on the side...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By smokin
Vitantonio Liuzzi's helmet at the 2010 Monaco Grand Prix

It was indeed. Prophetic, too. Did Liuzzi's career follow the plunge of the Euro or vice versa? :twisted:

Over to yew, Lew.
Just the race and year required, drivers in picture are an added bonus :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By scotty
Tough one, i really want to say Brazil '01 but that Ferrari in the gravel makes me think it can't be... but that really does look like turn 4 at Brazil and that is where Montoya got his wing taken off by Verstappen.
Tough one, i really want to say Brazil '01 but that Ferrari in the gravel makes me think it can't be... but that really does look like turn 4 at Brazil and that is where Montoya got his wing taken off by Verstappen.

Excellent, yeah it's the Brazilian GP of 2001. This is following the withdrawal of the safety car, Rubens Barrichello ran into the rear of Ralf Schumacher's Williams, tearing off his front-left wheel and continued his run of bad fortune at his home event. You will notice Ralf's damaged car in the corner of the picture.

Your question!

See our F1 related articles too!