FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By SennaVille
My bro has a girlfriend who lives in Valencia, long story short, we are going to the Spanish GP this year!!!

Tickets haven't been booked yet. Anyone know where to sit? We're not fussy, any grassy knoll will do...
My bro has a girlfriend who lives in Valencia, long story short, we are going to the Spanish GP this year!!!

Tickets haven't been booked yet. Anyone know where to sit? We're not fussy, any grassy knoll will do...

I have an inkling where your bro will be sitting :twisted:

I have an inkling where your bro will be sitting :twisted:

His girl is really nice, way to lower the tone, DD.
If it's overtaking you want, then the start-finish straight / Turn 1 is best... it's one of the few places you'll see it happen at Barcelona. It's a pretty poor circuit for overtaking. Which is why DRS is essential there. The 2011 race was the best in ages.

Turn 10 (at the end of the straight after Campsa corner) is another decent spot. :yes:

Not to break your heart since I know you're still on a euphoric high from winning the pool, but the Spanish GP this year already passed. It was back in May! Talk to your brother, and his girlfriend, about going to next year's Spanish GP. :wink:

Not to break your heart since I know you're still on a euphoric high from winning the pool, but the Spanish GP this year already passed. It was back in May! Talk to your brother, and his girlfriend, about going to next year's Spanish GP. :wink:

:rofl:

Very excited for you!! Are you going to the Spanish GP (catalunya) or European gp in Valencia? Neither are my favourite races but I certainly wouldnt turn my nose up at the chance to go to either. Cant help with whetee to sit but thye websites for the tracks are usually helpful, the Sulverstone one certainl is...with video cams from some of the grandstands.

See our F1 related articles too!