FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By scousers on tour 2008
hi i have followed f1 for many many years and now at last have a chance to go.

I am a liverpool fc supporter but this season have given up my season ticket and decided to go to at least 2 possibly 3 races.
this may not seem a lot but its a little bit more expensive then going to the match but i need a little help.
you only get what you pay for in life so what can i expect from a basic admission ticket compared to a grandstand?
i am locking at going to 2 to 4 of the following 6 races and need some advise on what part of the circuit to go to?
BARCA, ISTANBUL, MONACO, CANADA, ITALY AND GERMANY
any help would be great
hi i have followed f1 for many many years and now at last have a chance to go.

I am a liverpool fc supporter but this season have given up my season ticket and decided to go to at least 2 possibly 3 races.
this may not seem a lot but its a little bit more expensive then going to the match but i need a little help.
you only get what you pay for in life so what can i expect from a basic admission ticket compared to a grandstand?
i am locking at going to 2 to 4 of the following 6 races and need some advise on what part of the circuit to go to?
BARCA, ISTANBUL, MONACO, CANADA, ITALY AND GERMANY
any help would be great

Going to Silverstone last year was almost as cheaper as match ticket and travel to go to Chelsea away. :P
By Irv the Swerve
Ah what are you doing man, LFC before F1. :wink:

A lot of guys that have gone to a F1 GP, I'm going to leave it up to them on this one. :)
By scousers on tour 2008
I HAVE WATCHED THE REDS FOR 31 YEARS AND JUST NEED A BREAK FROM IT
By scousers on tour 2008
GOING TO SILVERSTONE WHAT A JOKE ITS CHEAPER TO GO TO CANADA FOR 4 DAYS THATS RIP OFF UK
By Irv the Swerve
I HAVE WATCHED THE REDS FOR 31 YEARS AND JUST NEED A BREAK FROM IT

Nope, not good enough... :P
By scousers on tour 2008
i love my football like anybody would supporting the greatest clubside in europe but i cant do both in one year you know how poor us scousers are and never been to a gp and dont want to get ripped off at silverstone so thought i may as well go to
one i will remember for a long time.... its like rome in 77 you never forget it although istanbul was a better game to watch 77 changed my life. but getting on a bit now i just want to try going to a gp a couple of times.
i will still be going to russia for our final.
By Irv the Swerve
i love my football like anybody would supporting the greatest clubside in europe but i cant do both in one year you know how poor us scousers are and never been to a gp and dont want to get ripped off at silverstone so thought i may as well go to
one i will remember for a long time.... its like rome in 77 you never forget it although istanbul was a better game to watch 77 changed my life. but getting on a bit now i just want to try going to a gp a couple of times.
i will still be going to russia for our final.

Yes, I have heard the chants about how poor scousers are...anyway enjoy the F1 trip and come back from Russia with the cup! :wink:
By 7UpJordan
Yes, I have heard the chants about how poor scousers are...anyway enjoy the F1 trip and come back from Russia with the cup! :wink:

Sounds like the name of the next Bond film. :P
By scousers on tour 2008
would be nice if we had a gp course in the Emerald isle...... kilkenny would be nice went there a few years ago
By Irv the Swerve
would be nice if we had a gp course in the Emerald isle...... kilkenny would be nice went there a few years ago

So would I, but this Goverment cant be trusted. Taking "brown enveolpes" etc. The Rally of Ireland was a great example of how much of the people here love motorsport.

I can only dream......
By woodbine2
it would be great if an f1 track was made here.i've been an f1 fan for about 6/7 years (since i was 10) and i've never been to an f1 race but would love to.if a track was built here in ireland i could be able to go.the only track we have here is mondello park and that just a track in the middle of a field with no grandstands around it.
By Irv the Swerve
the only track we have here is mondello park and that just a track in the middle of a field with no grandstands around it.

Its just plain...poo. :wink:

I wonder since Ediie Jordan is the Chairman of Rally Ireland, can he not bring the topic up?
By woodbine2
i think he's afraid of bertie
By 7UpJordan
i think he's afraid of bertie

Afraid of Bertie Bassett? :P

See our F1 related articles too!