FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Don't know why MrE is wasting his time giving the organisers yet another chance. They keep dropping the ball, be as well pull the plug on the whole thing and look to NJ for 2013.

Of course the next thing in the news will be... "Doubts over the new NJ F1 venue". :rolleyes:
Don't know why MrE is wasting his time giving the organisers yet another chance. They keep dropping the ball, be as well pull the plug on the whole thing and look to NJ for 2013.

Of course the next thing in the news will be... "Doubts over the new NJ F1 venue". :rolleyes:

Some of these organisers couldn't manage a piss-up in a brewery with a bunch of alcoholics. I'm sure of it!

Some of these organisers couldn't manage a piss-up in a brewery with a bunch of alcoholics. I'm sure of it!

I know it's bloody ridiculous. Every time a new circuit is announced, the doubts start flying left, right and centre. It's tedious and boring. :irked:

I know it's bloody ridiculous. Every time a new circuit is announced, the doubts start flying left, right and centre. It's tedious and boring. :irked:

It's not as if the organisers are given short notice. It seems to me that some organisers are so desperate for a race that they make promises that they can't keep and end up committing themselves to paying MrE a few quid. No wonder MrE is happy - nice work if you can get it getting money for nothing!

See our F1 related articles too!