FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By logan
Ok I have no intentions to worsen things around here but I just need to put my point of view over the whole thing..

Firstly i agree that my comments were a bit offensive in nature but in my defence it was just a retort to bud's earlier reply to one of the posts which projected some Ferrari and Shumi stats...

I have nothing against anyone posting their favourite drivers stats you can even boast of Sato if you want...all i want is when others do that you dont have to go around bashing them..First you bash others for posting stats about their favourite driver and next thing you do is you yourself do the same...weird and unaccpetable is'nt it?

Secondly about me saying that the stats presented were insignificant well I think some of them were not even worth a "no comment".

I mean seriously are you putting these points to poves whos worthy of the WDC..

--"How many times have their teams' made ridiculous protests in order to give their driver an advantage?"
--"How many times have they made stupid comments to the press that undermine their team's morale?"
--"Who's leading on the aggregate time difference over the 17 races?"

This is ridiculious ...ok so next thing you will come up with who's leading for the max number of SECTORS ..or who had the min number of PITS stops ......please get real..

--"What is the average gap to their team-mates?"
And this one I just dont get what you want to prove here.....
The only thing this point proves is that Massa's a better driver than Fiss...and I am just not getting how this fact is a decider who between Shumi and Alonso is a worthy WDC???

And the most funny one of the lot
--"Are the two drivers open and accessible to the media - and hence their fans?"

Ok if your Joking about this one I gotta agree boy you do have a great sence of humor but if your not ........still you have a great sence of humor ...lol

And lastly I just want to state why I feel the stats presented were insignificant cause it was incomplete.It did'nt containted the most important STAT of all which carries not "5" but infinte points and that is

"THE FINAL NUMBER OF POINTS EACH HAS AT THE END OF THE SEASON!!!!!"

oh and about the kid thing.... i'm sorry.
By darwin dali
It's all good, just chill everybody and enjoy the race (or not, depending).
But AFTER the race we can have a sausage and ducking duke it out with all the eulogies for MS :twisted::twisted::twisted::mrgreen:
By R00DIT
Top man logan, that was a good post. I love this debate.
By bud
Logan dude are you born thick or are you Irish?? ( just jokes spitz):P for tha last time I COPIED THAT

FROM PLANETF1.com!! I BUD DID NOT WRITE THAT ARTICLE IT WAS WRITTEN BY A JOURNALIST

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

FFS

ALso i will point out STATS are all that people understand around here, this article points out to those who ask the question WHO IS THE WORTHY CHAMPION! I for one no matter what will go for the guy who is the FAIREST and BEST! ( kind of like the awards we get here in australia for the best footballer voted by the umpires during a season. it is for the FAIREST and BEST if you have been reported for an offence no matter if you score the most votes you arent going to win the medal!)
Now schumacher has proven he isnt the fairest out there, his team has proven it isnt the fairest out there!
Now back ontopic this article was written to point out in a point form to those who dont think Fernando is worthy to be champion. He broke up the season to date in various aspects to see who really was worthy!
Now there are some on this forum who dont think Nando is worthy, they are just kidding themselves and prove they are ignorant and unintelligent F1 fans!

So by all means bag this topic! no ones forcing you to read it no ones asking you to reply! and dont attack the messenger if you ahve issues with it go email the dude at planetf1

once again logan i know youre abit slow I DID NOT WRITE THE ARTICLE

and no need to apologize i coulndt give a s*** what you call me! kid baby what ever 8)
By logan
OK do you guys want some more, or should I let it go............
By Irv the Swerve
What do you mean you guys, i was referring to buds joke about the irish, so take it easy.

See our F1 related articles too!