FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
:D

My first F1 race, so excited i could wet myself, were getting the (oh so cheap) 105 euro tickets for the weekend, they standing but what a deal?? I presume you can walk around the track etc? (really want to stand by En Rouge for a while)

Any advice from people that have been there?

Plus has anyone got a download link for the 2008 race? i want to show my mates who are coming with.

Thx Muchley :)
Sorry a mod might wanna move this to "Going to an f1 race" didnt see that section :banghead:
Loads of places to watch from with general access and you can get around the whole circuit except the pit straight.
Take waterproofs and don't forget cameras :/ . If you're camping remember to take food and not just beer.
thanks so wel be able to get a view of Eau Rouge then?
thanks so wel be able to get a view of En Rouge then?

You can see it from where the merchandise stalls are and maybe 1 or 2 other points but there's a few stands around it so you don't get the best of views.
Eau Rouge is famous, but only for the challenge the drivers face when trying to force their cars through the corner.

If it's overtaking and action you want, then try Les Combes, that's your best bet.
yeh thanks i just wanna see the cars go through eau rouge a few times because it looks so amazing, but will deffo try les combes thanks :)
Make sure you take some good pictures! What a great circuit to go to! I've actually never been so I'm very jealous! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time! :thumbup:
Eau Rouge is famous, but only for the challenge the drivers face when trying to force their cars through the corner.

If it's overtaking and action you want, then try Les Combes, that's your best bet.

Not so sure about that now, that's where we were but with the long DRS zone on the straight leading up to there the passes were made before they got there.
We watched from Pouhon last year. 8-) Was a good spot, bit of a vertical slope though! A few people who only took beer, not food took a tumble!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We watched from Pouhon last year. 8-) Was a good spot, bit of a vertical slope though! A few people who only took beer, not food took a tumble!

ha well we going to Amsterdam on the way so it wont just be beer making us s/tumble :cloud9:

seriously tho your pic just gets me more excited why does it have to be 9 months away :banghead:
By bud

That's where I went in 09 pretty good view for general admission

ha well we going to Amsterdam on the way so it wont just be beer making us s/tumble :cloud9:

seriously tho your pic just gets me more excited why does it have to be 9 months away :banghead:

I know! We are going general admission again next year, does seem like ages away. Thought we might watch from a different spot, get a feeling for a different part of the track. Anyone got any suggestions? :mexwavebounce:

See our F1 related articles too!