- 22 Oct 11, 12:30#280873
seeing as he will be commentating on Sky, I would imagine so.
Fantasy Team
VET, BUT, DIR(T), SUT
Red Bull, Toro Rosso/Ferrari
VET, BUT, DIR(T), SUT
Red Bull, Toro Rosso/Ferrari
F1 and Motorsport Forums

acosmichippo wrote:seeing as he will be commentating on Sky, I would imagine so.Not to pick hairs, but his actual tweet was:
Answer to tweets. Yes I've had an offer from BBC and Sky. Yes I'ill be commentating F1 next year.To me that doesn't say he has accepted both both contracts. He may only commentate for Sky or only BBC.....

acosmichippo wrote:ah. mistook JulietP's post as he would be working for both of them.He may well be, but I dont think his tweet is clear either way.

vlad wrote:Oh, my mistake then, I thought he was only commentating on radio... Sorry!Nah, they have decent commentators on the radio.
Bulletproof wrote:Have SKY changed there sports package options recently? I swear you used to be able to get 1 + 2 or something, for like £10, then all of them 1+2+3+4+5 for the £20 a month. I was planning on just going for the package that included the specific channel the F1 was going to be on (for £10ish).Ive only briefly looked into it, but from what I saw it was £20 or nowt. I would watch the Aviva Premiership as well, but thats it. Still too expensive, but i'll end up paying it - I just know i will.
If SKY have scrapped this and now give me no choice but to take the full £20 per month for all the sports channels, when I don't watch football or anything else then that is taking the piss. God I do absolutely HATE sky. £10 per race is just way way way to much.
I got to sort this RTL feed out somehow!!!!!!!!!

racechick wrote:Watch it on your computer. Ive been experimenting with it and watched the last race like that.That involves effort. I preffer to press 'series link' at the begining of the season, and then watch it when I can on the Sunday, without having to link the laptop to the TV, and all that

andrew wrote:I work Sunday afternoons so it makes no difference to me anymore.So you going to watch BBC's highlights?

LewEngBridewell wrote:I'll have to unless I can afford freesat by then. I'd much prefer the full race with decent commentary than the heavily edited so-called highlights with the terrible Brundle shouting over Coulthard.andrew wrote:I work Sunday afternoons so it makes no difference to me anymore.So you going to watch BBC's highlights?
andrew wrote:It's a ballache I know. I will hopefully continue to have my Sundays as free as passible, so I'll watch all the live races I can. I'm simply going to make do with the highlights for the rest. Better than nothing.LewEngBridewell wrote:I'll have to unless I can afford freesat by then. I'd much prefer the full race with decent commentary than the heavily edited so-called highlights with the terrible Brundle shouting over Coulthard.andrew wrote:I work Sunday afternoons so it makes no difference to me anymore.So you going to watch BBC's highlights?

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!