FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
The other week I bought off eBay a whole collection of F1 Racing magazines up until the present day - but with one issue missing: January 2003.

So, anyone reading this got a copy they are prepared to sell for a reasonable price? Let me know!
By bud
i could have a look through my back log although mine will be the australian issue
By McLaren Fan
i could have a look through my back log although mine will be the australian issue

I stopped buying that stinkin' rag after they scundered McLaren's second brake pedal system! :evil:

Joke. :wink:
By dank

Thanks for the reply. Looking for the UK edition really.
By kezza7
i cant find it in my collection i have january 02 04 05 06 07 08 but not 03 sorry mate
By Irv the Swerve

scundered

That never gets old in Belfast. :wink:
By madbrad
I couldn't take it seriously anymore with Mansell as editor.
By Rob-F1
I used to be subscribed to F1 Racing before my father 'accidently' ended my subscribtion. How the hell can you 'accidently' end a subscription to a magazine. I've recently realised that Autosport magazine is a much better magazine.
As for the 'issue' at hand I did have this copy, it was the first copy of F1 Racing I ever owned... but its gone walk abouts... along with 4 years worth of magazines. Sorry mate. :(

See our F1 related articles too!