FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
User avatar
By fanboy
#278607
Hello everyone, I'm new to this foruming (is that a word?) lark but looking forward to a bit of an opinionated dust up. I kinda support the British drivers and teams but generally just enjoy a good hard race. So greetings :wavey:
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#278616
Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

Great to have you on board :thumbup::drink:
By What's Burning?
#278619
You promise no offense taken when someone is the first to call you a fanboy? :hehe:

Welcome aboard, but please do read the forum guidelines before your first opinionated dust up.
User avatar
By fanboy
#278620
I have read the forum guidelines they will be easy for me to abide by and my name is humorous and pre-emptive.
By What's Burning?
#278623
fanboy wrote: pre-emptive.
Oh... strategizing already! :twisted:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!