FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Can't wait. Although I have been liking Breaking Bad even more lately. But that's nearly over, so it's good dexter is starting. Soon The Walking Dead will be on as well.
I missed the boat on this... six seasons is just too far to be behind. has it really been that long since umpalumpa feet under?

How many feet? :P

oopsies... I mean different strokes right? :blush:
I missed the boat on this... six seasons is just too far to be behind. has it really been that long since umpalumpa feet under?

You're SUCH a one-trick pony :hehe:

Some of us know what they like.

Some of us know what they like.

:twisted::whip::thumbup:

If it helps at all, the first two seasons are the best.

You know when people recommend shows and blab on about them and you think "whatever".

Dexter, especially the first season, is the best TV I've EVER watched. Start watching it now!!!

Also, I like how you must have had a little typo mishap typing six feet under. umpalumpa feet under?
I've sporadiacally watched Dexter but never got into it, probably 'cos ITV decide in their infinite wisdom to show it a something like 11.30pm!

umpalumpa feet under?

It's a Willy Wonka snuff movie! :rofl:
I've sporadiacally watched Dexter but never got into it, probably 'cos ITV decide in their infinite wisdom to show it a something like 11.30pm!

Ya know, they've invented a little box we call DVR over here - not sure what you'd call it...
Probably something Ron-speak like: binary computational device for time-delayed enjoyment of entertainment values. Or short BCDTDEEV :P

Ya know, they've invented a little box we call DVR over here - not sure what you'd call it...
Probably something Ron-speak like: binary computational device for time-delayed enjoyment of entertainment values. Or short BCDTDEEV :P

We have them too. Gosh, dang I got one of them thinges as well and VHS. Oh the technology, oh what a wonderful space age time we live in!

The episodes I watched were good but I'm surprised that it's been spun out to 6 series. I'll maybe make an effort when the next series is on over here.
Dexter season finales are the best.

Ritttaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Plus, I think it has the best opening sequence in history.

humming *dum dee dum dee dum dee dummm dum*

See our F1 related articles too!