- 24 Sep 11, 17:24#276860
Well, I think not! 
"I can only say that Red Bull gives you wings. It’s as simple as that."


F1 and Motorsport Forums

What's Burning? wrote: Sorry Joey... it's closed. The only position left is Grid-Boy for SennaVille's team, you make sure you hold that umbrella over her head, she gets very cranky otherwise.WB was my favourite umbrella boy until he "accidently" spiked a spoke into my supersofts *sniff*.
SennaVille wrote:1. VETHorrible? It's your game AND you're winning. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
2. WEB
3. HAM
4. ALO
5. BUT
6. MAS
7. ROS
8. diR
9. MSC
10. KRASHY KOB
Lewey is my driver. The horrible thing about this game is that if Lewey gets into P2, I'll be alternately cheering him on, and hoping he drops a place at the same time....aaarrghh!
SennaVille wrote:Lewey is my driver. The horrible thing about this game is that if Lewey gets into P2, I'll be alternately cheering him on, and hoping he drops a place at the same time....aaarrghh!What about Huey and Dewey?
smokin wrote:It's lonely here at the top, you will NEVER understand until you too are the queen bee. The pressure? I don't know how I do it *wiping lots of sweat off brow*SennaVille wrote:1. VETHorrible? It's your game AND you're winning. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
2. WEB
3. HAM
4. ALO
5. BUT
6. MAS
7. ROS
8. diR
9. MSC
10. KRASHY KOB
Lewey is my driver. The horrible thing about this game is that if Lewey gets into P2, I'll be alternately cheering him on, and hoping he drops a place at the same time....aaarrghh!
SennaVille wrote:I feel like one of the many cast aside drones.smokin wrote:It's lonely here at the top, you will NEVER understand until you too are the queen bee. The pressure? I don't know how I do it *wiping lots of sweat off brow*SennaVille wrote:1. VETHorrible? It's your game AND you're winning. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
2. WEB
3. HAM
4. ALO
5. BUT
6. MAS
7. ROS
8. diR
9. MSC
10. KRASHY KOB
Lewey is my driver. The horrible thing about this game is that if Lewey gets into P2, I'll be alternately cheering him on, and hoping he drops a place at the same time....aaarrghh!

andrew wrote:WOW!! That's a 92 pointer for me if my counting is correct. Well chuffed at that.I think I've done rather well too. I'll reckon up this week's scores and you can reckon up how that affects the standings as a whole, like we did after Monza? What do you say?

LewEngBridewell wrote:Go for it Lew.andrew wrote:WOW!! That's a 92 pointer for me if my counting is correct. Well chuffed at that.I think I've done rather well too. I'll reckon up this week's scores and you can reckon up how that affects the standings as a whole, like we did after Monza? What do you say?

LewEngBridewell wrote:This week's scores:Mine are right!
What's Burning? ==== 31
smokin ========== 43
vlad =========== 40
SennaVille ======= 43
FRAFPDD ======= 18
andrew ========= 31
LewEngBridewell === 56
Right everyone, please check these scores thoroughly because I had 1 eye on the TV (BBC red button forum).
Let me know if I've made mistakes, I could well have done so.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!