FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For all your expert predictions
User avatar
By SennaVille
#276360
Gosh! I wonder who will win!

Current standings http://forumula1.teamwishbone.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Thanks Wishy!

Good Luck gang! (except for my nearest competitors...hope WB drinks a lot of vodka this weekend/passes out/forgets to submit picks).

:wavey:
#276371
What's the rattling I hear? Is that shaking in your boots or your knees knocking together? Way to exude confidence :twisted:
User avatar
By FRAFPDD
#276381
Aiming high with my late entry and trying to hit 9th place in the table, get me a few millions towards my 2012 pool campaign.


BTW do we chose after qualfying?
By andrew
#276383
Choose anytime you like before the race.

You're best to wait until after qualifying. I wonder if I'll predict another Hamilton win? I've done that for the past 2 and he's let me down. I must be putting the evils on him. Ah well. :hehe:
#276394
FRAFPDD wrote:Aiming high with my late entry and trying to hit 9th place in the table, get me a few millions towards my 2012 pool campaign.


BTW do we chose after qualfying?
I would encourage you to submit your choices now... early post is what decides a tie breaker.
#276410
What's Burning? wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:Aiming high with my late entry and trying to hit 9th place in the table, get me a few millions towards my 2012 pool campaign.


BTW do we chose after qualfying?
I would encourage you to submit your choices now... early post is what decides a tie breaker.
Go on then WB! You first! We're right behind you! :hehe:
#276458
LewEngBridewell wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:Aiming high with my late entry and trying to hit 9th place in the table, get me a few millions towards my 2012 pool campaign.


BTW do we chose after qualfying?
I would encourage you to submit your choices now... early post is what decides a tie breaker.
Go on then WB! You first! We're right behind you! :hehe:
I generally am first, right after Q. Otherwise, who would you copy your picks from? :hehe:
Joey Zyla wrote:Where do you sign up for this? Can I sign up mid-season?
Sorry Joey... it's closed. The only position left is Grid-Boy for SennaVille's team, you make sure you hold that umbrella over her head, she gets very cranky otherwise.

Just joshin' with you... of course you can join mid season, Here are the rules
By Joey Zyla
#276520
Joey Zyla wrote:Where do you sign up for this? Can I sign up mid-season?
Sorry Joey... it's closed. The only position left is Grid-Boy for SennaVille's team, you make sure you hold that umbrella over her head, she gets very cranky otherwise.

Just joshin' with you... of course you can join mid season, Here are the rules[/quote]

Oh, I just post them here? :wavey:

I thought this was on another website. :D
#276570
Joey Zyla wrote:Oh, I just post them here? :wavey:

I thought this was on another website. :D
Nah, all you do is list who you think will be the top 10 drivers to finish the race. Most of us wait until after qualifying is over, so we have a better idea of form.
#276827
1 Sebastian Vettel
2 Fernando Alonso
3 Lewis Hamilton
4 Jenson Button
5 Mark Webber
6 Felipe Massa Ferrari
7 Nico Rosberg Mercedes
8 Michael Schumacher
9 Adrian Sutil
10 Rubens Barrichello

I'm not completely set on these and may come back for an edit. Good luck everyone, the season is coming down to the wire. Enjoy a full night of robust drinking SennaVille. :thumbup: It's an evening tomorrow, so you can sleep till late afternoon before getting up for breakfast and thinking about submitting your picks.
User avatar
By smokin
#276854
Barring a DNF, no stopping Vettel on this one.

1. Vettel
2. Button
3. Hamilton
4. Webber
5. Alonso
6. Rosberg
7. Massa
8. di Resta
9. Buemi
10. Barrichello
User avatar
By vlad
#276858
1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Webber
4. Button
5. Alonso
6. Rosberg
7. Schumacher
8. Senna
9. Sutil
10. Di Resta
User avatar
By smokin
#276859
vlad wrote:1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Webber
4. Button
5. Alonso
6. Rosberg
7. Schumacher
8. Senna
9. Sutil
10. Di Resta
No Felipe "Rei da Chuva" Massa? :)

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!