FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#27611
Very nice. I liked the song and think it fitted well. From my own point of view Senna and a red and white McLaren are trademarks so I would have ended the video with him wielding a Brazilian flag in a McLaren.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#27621
There are several good tribute video's to Senna on YouTube and I have saved all of them. I never get tired of watching him race and when I rewatch a race I still get those rush's like it's happening live. Then reality set's in and I get sad and have to stop the tape.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!