- 19 Sep 11, 16:56#275790
Race wins:181Drivers' titles:12Constructors' titles:8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
I really am not surprised. 

Race wins:181Drivers' titles:12Constructors' titles:8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
F1 and Motorsport Forums

SennaVille wrote:Bernie is like some kind of CIA spook. He knows how to release little snippets of info to keep us all happy, and then he downgrades the situation gradually, until we're left with the bare essentials and feeling happy that...at least we still get some f1!!!Or giving too much credit to the CIA.......
Or maybe I've read too many spy novels.
andrew wrote:Didn't the CIA say that a Chinese embassy was a legitimate target in Afghanistan, or was it Iraq?!?!SennaVille wrote:Bernie is like some kind of CIA spook. He knows how to release little snippets of info to keep us all happy, and then he downgrades the situation gradually, until we're left with the bare essentials and feeling happy that...at least we still get some f1!!!Or giving too much credit to the CIA.......
Or maybe I've read too many spy novels.
Juliet P wrote:Martin Brundle just confirmed on Twitter that he will be commentating for BBC/Sky next year.Thumbs up!
https://twitter.com/#!/MBrundleF1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BBC Radio Five and Sports Extra will continue to cover every race live.
Bounce wrote:From http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12433_7066182,00.htmlBah! Humbug! I would also like to see the action as well as listen to itBBC Radio Five and Sports Extra will continue to cover every race live.

acosmichippo wrote:you can always get a live stream from another country and listen to Radio5.Yes indeed. How does one go about getting a live stream? I've never done it before...

Bounce wrote:From http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12433_7066182,00.htmlGood show, thanks.BBC Radio Five and Sports Extra will continue to cover every race live.
LewEngBridewell wrote:Unless my hours change I'm going to miss all the races - I work Sunday afternoons though there is a TV in the canteen so if Sundays are as quiet as Fridays nights I'm laughing.Bounce wrote:From http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12433_7066182,00.htmlBah! Humbug! I would also like to see the action as well as listen to itBBC Radio Five and Sports Extra will continue to cover every race live.
Look at the state of the comments below that article you posted. Still lots of anger. I can't be arsed with it all anymore. Petty whining. I can't afford Sky, but that doesn't mean I am UNABLE to follow F1. I'm going to grudgingly make do with half-live and half-highlights, and think myself lucky that not everything was transferred to Sky.
The majority of people who say they aren't watching anymore WILL watch, despite their crying. The ones that don't obviously didn't hold the true passion in the first place.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!