FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#27348
I ran across this guy and his artwork last night on the Ferrari forum I'm a member of. His price's are very very reasonable and you can commision a specific drawing from him. Here is the link to his blog: http://miha-furlan-motorsport-art.blogspot.com/ where you will find available artwork and pricing. He has many satisfied customer's from the Ferrari forum.
He sell's original's and print's.

Here are a few sample's and I will definitely be buying some especially the Senna one, enjoy:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#27350
The Senna one does look brilliant. How much is a print of it?
User avatar
By texasmr2
#27351
Go to the link I provided and view his profile, it has an email option so you can ask about a print. The original is $800 euro's but a print should be substantially less.

Gregg

PS,
Checkout the archive's !

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!