FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Are you sure you put in the correct postal address or have you checked to see if you are meant to pick up the tickets?

Best to phone them ans ask.

Exactly what i was going to say,if you ordered them late it's normally a case of pick them up at the venue. :hehe:
i bought them through a ticket reseller and there reference number Monza doesnt reconize. Through these people and I have bought many tickets in the past through others and not a problem at all. http://www.ttenterprise.com/
these people are well

Only thing i can say is contact the reseller again and see if they can help at all,they might be able to give you a number Monza does recognise(but it doesn't sound good).I never buy tickets through re-sellers etc,sorry but i just don't trust them.Good luck anyway.
Get your money back from this lot and find some other tickets if you can...
Wow, any company conducting business like that on their facebook page is a bit of a joke. I can only re-emphasise what i said in my last post, otherwise you might simply find yourself without a ticket to the GP at all, and a wasted trip to Monza.
Wow, any company conducting business like that on their facebook page is a bit of a joke. I can only re-emphasise what i said in my last post, otherwise you might simply find yourself without a ticket to the GP at all, and a wasted trip to Monza.

I agree with scotty. You may want to go through a more reliable service to make sure you can get to the race. It'd be awful if you missed it. Then chase up a re-fund from the other lot. It depends on what you're willing to do, given the tiny amount of time until the race. Practice tomorrow! :eek:
I was told a week ago i would have my tickets then I was told the circuit didnt have them ready but on Wednesday they would be ready know its thursday and i am told something flew down there to fix it and i could give her a call but no one answers the cell and have tried all day. Big suprise . well hope they come through as there is no tickets left and if not will have to report them and go after my refund.

See our F1 related articles too!