- 30 Jul 11, 16:56#268548
but you never know.

tco wrote:On Ben Gallop's blog ( he is head of BBC's F1 coverage under Barbara Slater) In the 4,500 odd replies on this matter, I have found ONE in support:I suspect so. I was lurking on crash.net last night. I dodn't read all the comments on this, there were something like 200 of them! I posted my own thoughts and read the pge my comment was on. Another user had posted a comment stating that the comments in support of this were clearly Sky employees. Probably meant as a joke but that and the comment by this Roonalderson have got me thinking. Sky is part of the evil Murdoch empire so I wonder if employees have been told to infiltrate forums and post supportiive comments. More than likely it's a conspiracy theory and as such totalRoonalderson wrote:Two things about that,
Best decision ever, Sky's coverage at every single sporting event is so much better than the bbc giving further insight, coverage and just an over all more enjoyable experience so i say thank you and cant wait for next year
The BBC's current coverage has been almost fautless, I wonder what channe; he has been watching?
I wonder if he works for SKY?
F1IsInMyBlood wrote:Also appears you like to repeat points made earlier too.No need for eye rolling. I didn't see that comment, I am human I made a mistake. That ok?
