- 16 Jul 11, 16:43#266123
Newly joined...Been following F1 since 1994. Been reading the forum for a few weeks and thought I might tentatively contribute.
F1 and Motorsport Forums
andrew wrote:Hi, welcome to the forum.I think from what I have read so far the people who think these thing matter beleive that it all becomes clear with what you say or dont say anyway...so I will leave it for others to make there own minds up
Think carefully before answering the above question.

GRHinPorts wrote:andrew wrote:Hi, welcome to the forum.I think from what I have read so far the people who think these thing matter beleive that it all becomes clear with what you say or dont say anyway...so I will leave it for others to make there own minds up
Think carefully before answering the above question.

Jabberwocky wrote:Welcome,It's always good fun to cheer on a team or driver though isn't it?
Can people not just be a fan of the sport and not become a fan of one of two drivers?!?!


Jabberwocky wrote:what about the other 20 odd drivers on the grid? I am sure people like Sutil need some love too!But they all do have love. When I was at the British Grand Prix this year, I (like the vast majority of people) was cheering on McLaren and their drivers. But, on the parade lap, the first lap, the second lap and the final lap, we all stood and cheered every single car. To the max.



McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!