FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
:rofl:
Back in the early '90s I was at a concert and afterwards was approached by a gorgeous creature, yah I was not intoxicated one bit :wink: , but after a few minutes of conversation I asked myself "Self do you really wanna cook this dude breakfast?" :hehe:

Life is all about being in a certain place at a certain time... had you been in jail, she would have been your girlfriend. :D

Well there is always the decision of who will be the husband or the wife so I guess I won!!! :rofl:

You selfish, selfish man.

Are you hitting on me!! If so just pm :D .

I believe you're already under the control of our lady in pink. :whip: I wouldn't dare interfere with "her" plans. :twisted:
By acosmichippo
I got 11 out of 16; I spotted all the shemales; I just thought some of the ladies were also shemales :hehe:

Dude, better safe than sorry! I got 12 under the same circumstances... :hehe:

Same here, 11.
By audis4gasm
Well it'd be a lot easier if these were videos or at least multiple pictures. Pictures turn out weird sometimes and some ladies just try to ignore the fact that they have a mustache. 10/16 lol.
Well it'd be a lot easier if these were videos or at least multiple pictures. Pictures turn out weird sometimes and some ladies just try to ignore the fact that they have a mustache. 10/16 lol.

Are you asking for help finding videos of shemales, and multiple images of mustached women on the internet? :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!