FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Its an interesting pattern, sedans are getting more and more curvy aka aerodynamic, whilst SUVs are getting more muscular and boxy. Buying them for lot of highway driving isn't going to be very smart.
Its an interesting pattern, sedans are getting more and more curvy aka aerodynamic, whilst SUVs are getting more muscular and boxy. Buying them for lot of highway driving isn't going to be very smart.

The BMW X6 or the Honda Crosstour? I'm not sure which smiley is more appropriate :vomit: or :paperbag:
By andrew
At the risk of offending a moderator at this early stage in my time posting on here, I have to submit all Porsches. Not so much ugly, but man are they bland?!

BMW X6 and Chysler Crossfire and PT Cruiser. have got to be the most offensive looking cars to ever roll off a factory production line. :yikes:
At the risk of offending a moderator at this early stage in my time posting on here, I have to submit all Porsches. Not so much ugly, but man are they bland?!

If that's your worst offense on this forum, then your membership is very welcomed. :thumbup:
I see Juke quite often in the States, who's the genius who came up with the concept? More importantly, who buys those things? How galactically lame do you have to be?
By phonedog

oooh god....i agree with you....i always see these cars on the roads.... :rofl:
By andrew
....i always see these cars on the roads.... :rofl:

Best place for them. It you were always seeing these on the pavement I would be seriously concerned. :rofl:

Now ladies and Gentlemen, brace yourselves. I present to you the greatest evil to ever stalk the face of the earth. A single one of these cars produces more noxious gases in 5 miles than the average coal fired power station does in month despite only having a washing machine motor in the back, yet it is the car of choice of hippies, the unwashed masses and Greenpeace. Ladies and Gentlemen, the VW Beetle.

Here it is in all of its hideousness.

This modern version is so embarassed, it won't even show its face!

:yikes:
By phonedog
....i always see these cars on the roads.... :rofl:

Best place for them. It you were always seeing these on the pavement I would be seriously concerned. :rofl:

Now ladies and Gentlemen, brace yourselves. I present to you the greatest evil to ever stalk the face of the earth. A single one of these cars produces more noxious gases in 5 miles than the average coal fired power station does in month despite only having a washing machine motor in the back, yet it is the car of choice of hippies, the unwashed masses and Greenpeace. Ladies and Gentlemen, the VW Beetle.

Here it is in all of its hideousness.

This modern version is so embarassed, it won't even show its face!

:yikes:

:rofl: , I agree with the beetle it's kinda ugly.
By phonedog
I can think of a bunch of fuglies, but how about if we each nominate what we feel is absolutely the ugliest car (in your opinion) is. I know there's tons of aftermarket bastardizations out there so to keep this pure, let's just stick to factory stock production vehicles.

I give you my nominee the Pontiac Aztek.

That last one....i agree it has a big a** (sorry for language) :rofl:
Yes the fiat multipla is pig ugly. My friend has one. She likes it cos it's high up with good visibility and you can get three people in the front.

See our F1 related articles too!