FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Dont find anything ugly about that Land Rover. I bet it'd still beat the BMW X6 in true off road conditions though!
By madbrad
It looks enough like the Juke that it makes me surmise it must be the concept that Juke came out of.
That's just disgusting....a mutated abomination. :eek:
I actually saw one of these on the road the other day and it made me do a double-take: what the hell is that? So, I looked it up and found the above pic :eek:
By madbrad
I actually saw one of these on the road the other day and it made me do a double-take: what the hell is that? So, I looked it up and found the above pic :eek:

I'm sure that's not what you saw. It is a concept. You must have seen a Juke:

It has 4 doors but you can't really tell in this pic.

I'm sure that's not what you saw. It is a concept. You must have seen a Juke:

It has 4 doors but you can't really tell in this pic.

You're right - we both moved in traffic, but in different directions, so I only got a glimpse or two (the second was on the Nissan decal so I could look it up).
And speaking of ugly in traffic: I see more and more of these monstrosities:
Ford Flex close up looks really hideous.
Thanks to the Hummer, Boxy looking 4x4 and SUVs are coming out all over the place.

I think it's more due to the Escalade, but in any case I agree. I'm surprised they just don't make the whole damned car chrome.
I think the Ford Flex looks like a stretched Mini Clubman (the BMW made one); I didn't like the look of the Clubman either!

See our F1 related articles too!