About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums


texasmr2 wrote:True, but a blown image, perhaps with some Nazi/military/political regalia would be very funny.McLaren Fan wrote:I wonder can Bud make a wallpaper of it?LOL that's the last image I would want to see when I log on!

McLaren Fan wrote:I dont know about that dude? Any reference to a Nazi agenda etc etc is very inappropriate no matter what your intention's were.texasmr2 wrote:True, but a blown image, perhaps with some Nazi/military/political regalia would be very funny.McLaren Fan wrote:I wonder can Bud make a wallpaper of it?LOL that's the last image I would want to see when I log on!
texasmr2 wrote:What? You mean I can't say: a) Nazi on the forum; b) put a swastika on an image of Max Mosley without it being inappropriate? Attaching a mustache to his face implies the same thing so the word is dirty but the implication isn't? Typical of the liberal and politically correct world in which we live. We're supposed to have freedom of speech and expression but, on the other hand, we have to watch what we say.McLaren Fan wrote:I dont know about that dude? Any reference to a Nazi agenda etc etc is very inappropriate no matter what your intention's were.texasmr2 wrote:True, but a blown image, perhaps with some Nazi/military/political regalia would be very funny.McLaren Fan wrote:I wonder can Bud make a wallpaper of it?LOL that's the last image I would want to see when I log on!

texasmr2 wrote:I'm not going to argue with you mate, do as you please.I don't mean to ask out of turn, and feel free to refrain from answering, but does me mentioning Nazis offend you personally or are you worried it may offend others, or both?


McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!