FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
It will be a bus. No trains go into Silverstone. Park up and get on the bus. Me..Im parking just behind Copse corner :D

edit. You not camping then Fraff?

We would be if the old man was willing to pay!

I wanted my "first time :hehe: " to be a whole weekend, but alhough i was more then willing to do this, my old pa going with me was going as a Bday treat from my mum, and whilst they werent like "No way" to a full weekend they decided to keep it as least expensive as possible and do a full weekend next time.

As such, depending on what time they let sunday-goers in we'll kip in the car or somethin...... We are getting really worried that something will eff up and we miss the race though, we just wanna know how early sunday people can get entry and what time and where the bus will be to pick us up!
Gates open about 5am on a sunday. some people queue there all night,we see them when we walk round the track to the fair. Not many though. What time are you planning on getting to the park and ride? Do you know what time the buses start running? Id be as early as poss and know exactly where you want to be if you're on general entry.
Gates open about 5am on a sunday. some people queue there all night,we see them when we walk round the track to the fair. Not many though. What time are you planning on getting to the park and ride? Do you know what time the buses start running? Id be as early as poss and know exactly where you want to be if you're on general entry.

Theyre questions we're gonna ask ourselves in the next couple of days so we're ready and sorted, and we're sitting in becketts grandstand, H296/7

Theyre questions we're gonna ask ourselves in the next couple of days so we're ready and sorted, and we're sitting in becketts grandstand, H296/7

Oh I remember you saying! Im in Beckets grandstand too! :D:D If you're grandstand then the rush isnt so crucial. But still best to get there as early as you can and soak up the atmosphere
We are silverstone virgins and really looking forward to our first grand prix, however, we have general admission tickets and hoped somebody out there can give us advice on where we can get a good view? Do we need to get there early morning to stand a chance of seeing anything at all?
We are silverstone virgins and really looking forward to our first grand prix, however, we have general admission tickets and hoped somebody out there can give us advice on where we can get a good view? Do we need to get there early morning to stand a chance of seeing anything at all?

Merged with Silverstone thread - search button is your friend :wink:
DD you beat me to it! Suddenly the thread had gone.

See our F1 related articles too!