FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Huh? What did you say? Huh? :twisted:

:hehe:

Very good ;)

Well that is it, holidays booked in at work, time to start with the camping equipment purchases! It is our Anniversary so I need to make the sleeping arrangements as palatial as is possible in a tent! I can't stretch to any of the hospitality packages, any one have any suggestions for making it memorable for SWMBO?

Cheers
Si
Huh? What did you say? Huh? :twisted:

:hehe:

Very good ;)

Well that is it, holidays booked in at work, time to start with the camping equipment purchases! It is our Anniversary so I need to make the sleeping arrangements as palatial as is possible in a tent! I can't stretch to any of the hospitality packages, any one have any suggestions for making it memorable for SWMBO?

Cheers
Si

Sound proofing :D ?!?!?!?!
"Sound proofing"

Who for us or the other people on the camp site :D

Cheers
Si

Both :D ! Just joking around as I'm certain it will be a great anniversary for you both :) .

Best,
tex
Right!!

Massive tent purchased, bosh!!

Excitement is definitely building now, can't wait!!

Anyone got any suggestions for must have camping equipment? We are booked into the camping that comes with the tickets, not sure what there is in the way of facilities?

Cheers
Si
Right!!

Massive tent purchased, bosh!!

Excitement is definitely building now, can't wait!!

Anyone got any suggestions for must have camping equipment? We are booked into the camping that comes with the tickets, not sure what there is in the way of facilities?

Cheers
Si

My camping is rather more basic (as in showers not worth bothering with) but its VERY near the track. Must haves. A portable shower :hehe::hehe::hehe: You put them somewhere to get warm then on top of the car and turn it on, its not bad. Then next must have is fine wine for when the shower fails or is freezing. Good food. What else do you need? I guess a good airbed blow uper, I seem to try a different one every year and STILL end up borrowing one from the guy next door.
Phht, earplugs are for wimps!

yeah! i didnt wear them and wow what a sound! :cloud9:

You'll pay for it in later life... I'd recommended ear plugs for everyone, but especially for children!

You'll pay for it in later life... I'd recommended ear plugs for everyone, but especially for children!

i think for children yes, but for once a year never mind!

If your out down the hanger or something i wouldn't bother with them.But the old start finish line going through the grandstands was very loud indeed.

If your out down the hanger or something i wouldn't bother with them.But the old start finish line going through the grandstands was very loud indeed.

il be in maggots/becketts/chapel, might drift on down to the hangar straight this year, and my tickets arrived too! :cloud9: got to go for the whole weekend next year

il be in maggots/becketts/chapel, might drift on down to the hangar straight this year, and my tickets arrived too! :cloud9: got to go for the whole weekend next year

You've got your tickets already??? mine are for becketts and havent arrived :(

when did you order yours?, because bear in mind i ordered mine last july

when did you order yours?, because bear in mind i ordered mine last july

About October time. Ive got my motoGP ones but not my F1 ones. Panicing now in case ive ordered them wrong cos they're not just for me but two other people :yikes: But thy dont usually come tis early.

See our F1 related articles too!