FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By spankyham
Seen this sort of thing on other forums, and, given that we have our fair share of smart-arses here, I'm guessing we'll get some good questions and interesting info.

Idea is simple, someone asks a question, whoever answers the question right is declared the winner (the person asking the question gets to say who the winner is). The winner asks the next question.

Any disputes people just put up their sources/arguments and that can be fun as well. But either way, the person declared the winner gets to ask the next question so we can keep moving on.

Ok, here's my question to kick it off.

Who was the first World Champion to die of natural causes?
By darwin dali
Seen this sort of thing on other forums, and, given that we have our fair share of smart-arses here, I'm guessing we'll get some good questions and interesting info.

Idea is simple, someone asks a question, whoever answers the question right is declared the winner (the person asking the question gets to say who the winner is). The winner asks the next question.

Any disputes people just put up their sources/arguments and that can be fun as well. But either way, the person declared the winner gets to ask the next question so we can keep moving on.

F1 world champion?
Is a disease a natural cause?
By spankyham

F1 world champion?
Is a disease a natural cause?

Yeah, F1 Champion.

Who do you think?
By spankyham
Denny Hulme, heart attack while driving a race.

Spot on. So, you're question?
By darwin dali
During his 10 years in F1, he drove for 5 different teams. For which did he secure their first win?
After retiring from F1, he also completed the Paris-Dakar rally and the Sebring 12 hours. Why were those two a special feat?
By spankyham
During his 10 years in F1, he drove for 5 different teams. For which did he secure their first win?
After retiring from F1, he also completed the Paris-Dakar rally and the Sebring 12 hours. Why were those two a special feat?

Did he drive in races for 5 teams?
By spankyham
Clay regazzoni and he used hand controls only in the Paris Dakar and Sebring

Clay Regazzoni was in F1 for 11 years.
By spankyham
My guess was Olivier Panis. 10 years in F1. Drove for 5 teams (includes his time at McLaren as a test driver). Won for Ligier Blonde (I'm counting that as a new team cause it was after Guy Ligier had sold and the team was re-named ... that's a bit of a stretch). Drove in both Paris-Dakkar and Sebring after breaking both legs in bad accident (Canada?).
By darwin dali

Sorry about that, I apparently can't count.
By darwin dali

Yup :thumbup:
By What's Burning?

Sorry about that, I apparently can't count.

Sloppy, sloppy, queen.
By spankyham
So, Bud has to come up with the next question......
By bud
Ok

Which are the only two drivers to have won a race in F1, NASCAR and an Indianapolis 500?

See our F1 related articles too!