FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
User avatar
By perch
#25342
OH MY GAWD

*looks for the drooly mouth smiley*
User avatar
By texasmr2
#25343
Yep that's what I thought when I saw the pic but I believe my exact word was SHWING !!!
User avatar
By perch
#25346
hehehe..........playstation 2..........
User avatar
By deMuRe
#25352
Sigh, I know I have a girlfriend but just once I'd like to shag a woman like that...
User avatar
By bud
#25388
Sigh, I know I have a girlfriend but just once I'd like to shag a woman like that...


one day chubby youll know what its like! :P:lol:
By certom
#25389
Sigh, I know I have a girlfriend but just once I'd like to shag a woman like that...


but your GF a Jaguar! or at least, a PS2...
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#25396
:shock::twisted:
User avatar
By deMuRe
#25416
Sigh, I know I have a girlfriend but just once I'd like to shag a woman like that...


one day chubby youll know what its like! :P:lol:


LoL, I've got a fairly strict sense of what's chubby, most people would call me normal Spud...

But yes, I have low self esteem so I like to date girls uglier then me, then I regret it when I get sick of them...
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#25461
Hot... hot... hot... hot, HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

Anyone got a bucket? :mrgreen:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#25465
Sigh, I know I have a girlfriend but just once I'd like to shag a woman like that...

It's everything you imagine it too be :D just make sure you have the camcorder setup discretely :wink: .
User avatar
By darwin dali
#25471
LoL, I've got a fairly strict sense of what's chubby, most people would call me normal Spud...

But yes, I have low self esteem so I like to date girls uglier then me, then I regret it when I get sick of them...


What's your girlfriend's email address again? Just curious how she'd react :twisted::lol:
User avatar
By deMuRe
#25496
LoL, I've got a fairly strict sense of what's chubby, most people would call me normal Spud...

But yes, I have low self esteem so I like to date girls uglier then me, then I regret it when I get sick of them...


What's your girlfriend's email address again? Just curious how she'd react :twisted::lol:


You know, I changed my password to this account right after I posted this and took away the cookie for this site, can't have her stumbling onto this forum on a shared laptop :oops:
User avatar
By perch
#25507
Sigh, I know I have a girlfriend but just once I'd like to shag a woman like that...

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!