FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Marco
Just wondered what we're all gonna do during the winter months when F1 isn't on? I'm going to take up mountain biking and get Schumacher fitness, it's amazing how young he looks for a 37 year old. :)
By Selcouth_Feline
Being lazy and playing far too much Neverwinter Nights 2 ;)
By Irv the Swerve
Waiting for the new season. I cant wait to see the fuji gp, i can recall playing a pc game that had the pacific gp. does the new season start on the 18th of march?
By certom
yeah right...this time it will start more ahead in march in Australia as tradition.
what i am doing during the winter? study study study......and car modelling, i love this hobby! anyone fond of it?
By darwin dali
First, I'll switch to watching Football until the Superbowl. Then I'll be completely bummed until the start of the 07 season during which time I might be able to regroup my driver allegiancies. It'll be so strange not to see MS in his car anymore, so strange...
By Stephen
I never saw you as a Michael Schumacher fan! :mrgreen: But I know what you mean.
By bud
winter?? its summer time for me wooohooooo
By Dazza
Just wondered what we're all gonna do during the winter months when F1 isn't on? I'm going to take up mountain biking and get Schumacher fitness, :)

I have a road bike that I enjoy riding both in summer and winter. Recently i've been running a bit in the evenings, but somehow i feel cycling is a more satisfying workout.
By R00DIT
What's a good mountain bike to start on? I tempted to attack the hills near me too.
By bud
depends how much you want to spend ;) and do you want a down hill or a trail or plain old mountain? brand wise look at Giant or Diamond Back... price range well youll seeee
By simac
I'll also be dragging out my mountain bike :D for bashing some trails in the forests :D
By Stephen
I've got a bike by Specialized, hardly used it, but sorely tempted to get it out the shed and have a go this winter.

See our F1 related articles too!