FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By vlad
There is a great possibility that he grabs another one... However, there is Vettel! :hehe:
By mclarenjohn
i think there is only 2 drivers that will satnd in the way of him grabbing another title and that is vettel and alonso. although alonso needs a car good enough to challenge but it is early in the season
By vlad
Don't write Rosberg, Massa and Kobe (in future) off... ;)
By LewEngBridewell
I'm sure Lewis Hamilton will win more world titles. Without a doubt. Hopefully, they'll be with McLaren! 8-)

Other people who I think/hope will win future championships include;

* Fernando Alonso
* Sebastian Vettel
* Robert Kubica
* Nico Rosberg

Exciting times :)
By Hammer278
I'm sure Lewis Hamilton will win more world titles. Without a doubt. Hopefully, they'll be with McLaren! 8-)

* Fernando Alonso
* Sebastian Vettel
* Robert Kubica
* Nico Rosberg

I can't agree with the first one, he had his last chance last year and blew it.

Second, without a doubt the biggest threat to Lewis.

Third...it will be grand to see it but I can't.

Fourth, maybe but he doesn't seem to have that x-factor which makes top teams in a rush to grab him and I don't know why. Hope it's not because of his feminine looks because that'd make F1 teams very shallow indeed. :hehe:
By Bubbie
Lewis definitely has another championship in him. Maybe more than one. He is still young and a great driver. Vettel likewise has several more championships in him. Don't count Alonso out either. He may be older, but he is wiser. If Ferrari can get it together like they did last year there is still plenty of time for Alo to work his magic like last year, especially with Massa doing so well (glad to see it) it will spur Fernando on. Likewise Button doing well will keep Hammy motivated as well.

This will continue to be a great season and I expect the main dudes will give us a great fight for the championship.
By FRAFPDD

* Fernando Alonso
* Sebastian Vettel
* Robert Kubica
* Nico Rosberg

Is that really sufficient reasoning to suggest why Alonso wont win again Hammer lol :P .

Hes driving a Ferrari for at least the next few years......and lets not forget Lewis also threw it away.

Fourth, maybe but he doesn't seem to have that x-factor which makes top teams in a rush to grab him and I don't know why. Hope it's not because of his feminine looks because that'd make F1 teams very shallow indeed. :hehe:
By The Ram
His East asia servants have assembled to usher him into the hotel. - On the left, two hot chinese concubines look on into the night. The body guard licks his lips at the smell of the huge feast that is prepared (not seen).

"Fo' deh kids" - they know who the REAL NUMBER 1 is!! :wink:

By FRAFPDD
I think youll find your talking out your "derierre" Mr Ram, as the people in these photos are Japanese......

No wait.........no.....no im pretty sure theyre Japanese, Chinese dont do that "V" Sign, and they look (and id know) much more like Japanese....
By Hammer278

* Fernando Alonso
* Sebastian Vettel
* Robert Kubica
* Nico Rosberg

Is that really sufficient reasoning to suggest why Alonso wont win again Hammer lol :P .

Hes driving a Ferrari for at least the next few years......and lets not forget Lewis also threw it away.

I don't see Ferrari returning to their early 2000's era ever again. Unless they get similarly like minded people like Brawn/Todt/Bryne, with a lead driver who actually cares about the team's welfare as well, other than just his own.

Kimi was damn lucky he was driving the year when the influence of these top guys were still very much existant. But Domenically, although he seems a very nice chap, doesn't have that killer edge required to give the team that push to achieve the maximum. I see him as a bit of a softie to be honest. Last year they surprised me with their comeback, but again blew it in the final race when it really counted. It's not the Ferrari of before to be honest, the Ferrari cars were fearsome when Todt was heading it. They look like they've been whipped a bit since he left. :whip:
By Hammer278
[quote="The Ram"]His East asia servants have assembled to usher him into the hotel. - On the left, two hot chinese concubines look on into the night. The body guard licks his lips at the smell of the huge feast that is prepared (not seen).

quote]

Do you consider yourself as his servant as well then? :rofl:
By FRAFPDD

* Fernando Alonso
* Sebastian Vettel
* Robert Kubica
* Nico Rosberg

I don't see Ferrari returning to their early 2000's era ever again. Unless they get similarly like minded people like Brawn/Todt/Bryne, with a lead driver who actually cares about the team's welfare as well, other than just his own.

Kimi was damn lucky he was driving the year when the influence of these top guys were still very much existant. But Domenically, although he seems a very nice chap, doesn't have that killer edge required to give the team that push to achieve the maximum. I see him as a bit of a softie to be honest. Last year they surprised me with their comeback, but again blew it in the final race when it really counted. It's not the Ferrari of before to be honest, the Ferrari cars were fearsome when Todt was heading it. They look like they've been whipped a bit since he left. :whip:

Yeah but they dont need an early 2000's situation for Alonso to win do they now? The only need a 2008/2007/2006 situation between two teams with similiar pace cars to win a title.........Its a big call to say you dont think Alonso will win another title...
By Hammer278
You see it as a big call but I don't. That's why this is a forum.

See our F1 related articles too!