FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By GrandTourist
<edited for content - Jabberwocky> is not only one of the most beautiful places in the world but also one of the most stylish and celebrated jet-set destinations. Ranking first in many a motorist’s speed hungry mind, <edited for content - Jabberwocky>is a must-see event! This season promises to be more exciting than ever with McLaren, <edited for content - Jabberwocky> and Ferrari constantly innovating and improving – ensuring the most thrilling racing in years.

<edited for content - Jabberwocky> have been lucky enough to reserve a selection of rooms and suites at the <edited for content - Jabberwocky> - one of <edited for content - Jabberwocky> finest hotels! This first class luxury hotel literally sits on the <edited for content - Jabberwocky> of the track. With its modern and elegant interiors, first class bars and restaurants, award winning spa and fabulous swimming pool, the <edited for content - Jabberwocky> is the ideal spot for <edited for content - Jabberwocky> and sipping champagne!

<edited for content - Jabberwocky> Grand Prix experience includes:
- Scheduled flights to/from <edited for content - Jabberwocky>- Helicopter transfers from <edited for content - Jabberwocky> to <edited for content - Jabberwocky>
- Deluxe Sea View room at the centrally located, luxury <edited for content - Jabberwocky>
- Welcome reception on arrival with Champagne
- Party on <edited for content - Jabberwocky>(Fri night)
- Access to roof <edited for content - Jabberwocky> of hotel for duration of stay
- <edited for content - Jabberwocky>
- <edited for content - Jabberwocky> personnel on hand throughout the weekend

We are also able to offer:
- Private jet travel to & from <edited for content - Jabberwocky> or <edited for content - Jabberwocky>
- Deluxe Suite with sea view at the luxury <edited for content - Jabberwocky> Hotel
- Paddock Club passes
- tickets and tables at the official after party, <edited for content - Jabberwocky>

Prices from <edited for content - Jabberwocky>(based on two people sharing a double room)

For your personal <edited for content - Jabberwocky> Grand Prix experience, contact
<edited for content - Jabberwocky> or call <edited for content - Jabberwocky>

Please contact Admin if you would like to advertise on the forum.
<edited for content - Jabberwocky>
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Before this thread gets locked, I want to let Naomi and her bosses know that I'm interested in booking eight of these rooms. One room for me and the missus, and the other rooms will be distributed as follows:-

Hammer rooming with Jack Master
Bud with ARK
Darwin and RuPaul
FRAFPDD with Luca di Montezemolo
Racechick with Nando
What's Burning with Jerry Stiller
MyOwn with Ricky Gervais
By What's Burning?
I'd like to thank Spankyham for his kindness and generosity in booking the room... I'm just trying to figure out how we're actually going to pay for them!
Before this thread gets locked, I want to let Naomi and her bosses know that I'm interested in booking eight of these rooms. One room for me and the missus, and the other rooms will be distributed as follows:-

Hammer rooming with Jack Master
Bud with ARK
Darwin and RuPaul
FRAFPDD with Luca di Montezemolo
Racechick with Nando
What's Burning with Jerry Stiller
MyOwn with Ricky Gervais

Oaah! How thoughtful a selection!

See our F1 related articles too!